Hi I'm Aynirar27

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan Gleesak
  • Start date Start date
Dan Gleesak
Dan Gleesak
but you can call me Aynirar.

It stands for All You Need Is Rock and Roll. The single greatest White Lion song ever to be recorded.
I feel like some of us maybe got off on the wrong foot, and with recent ruckus I just want to make my peace and go back to posting silly things for my own amusement.

Yes, I was a member on the unholy Gear Page. In fact I was quite the notable member. But I'm not there anymore, I'm here now. I may talk about it with other members because they are my friends and that's where we met, and that's how friends talk to each other. But again, I'm not there anymore because I don't want to be there anymore. I'm here now and I'm not trying to change anything about this place. I don't care about your vaccination status, your political affiliation, how many photos of clowns you have on your hard drive or what you had for breakfast. Unless it was 2 eggs over easy with rye, because that is my jam and we should be friends.

Some of you still probably won't like me and that's cool.

If people aren’t going to like me, I want them to at least not like me for me.

kthxbye,
Ayni

Last edited:
over easy

Ya had me hooked right up to this....

200w.gif

but you can call me Aynirar.

It stands for All You Need Is Rock and Roll. The single greatest White Lion song ever to be recorded.
I feel like some of us maybe got off on the wrong foot, and with recent ruckus I just want to make my peace and go back to posting silly things for my own amusement.

Yes, I was a member on the unholy Gear Page. In fact I was quite the notable member. But I'm not there anymore, I'm here now. I may talk about it with other members because they are my friends and that's where we met, and that's how friends talk to each other. But again, I'm not there anymore because I don't want to be there anymore. I'm here now and I'm not trying to change anything about this place. I don't care about your vaccination status, your political affiliation, how many photos of clowns you have on your hard drive or what you had for breakfast. Unless it was 2 eggs over easy with rye, because that is my jam and we should be friends.

Some of you still probably won't like me and that's cool.

If people don't like me I want them to at least not like me for me.

kthxbye,
Ayni
It’s the internet, you don’t have to ask permission or explain yourself. Are you a chic? Just wondering, because “kthxbye” sounds like something Debra Winger would have said in “Urban Cowboy”.

It’s the internet, you don’t have to ask permission or explain yourself. Are you a chic? Just wondering, because “kthxbye” sounds like something Debra Winger would have said in “Urban Cowboy”.
Yeah !

I don't like him either.

Back