Hi I'm Aynirar27

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan Gleesak
  • Start date Start date
PSA

I am a forum rookie for all intent and purpose, with a few years on TGP being my main experience. 2019 joined IIRC
I wanted my money back from TGP, and got hit with a perma ban for rules violation. Didn't see the need to pay for censorship or my Emporium ad being buried five minutes after listing and never getting the sale anyways.
Costs money to list on the Emporium.

I'm 50 years old and pretty much nothing bothers me much. I'm "with it" enough to understand the internet.
I have a poor attitude at times and a big chip on my shoulder.
However, I do like to goof on gear and people and make dumb comments that I think are witty, lol.

Basically saying, in all honesty, if I cross a line with someone or make someone truly upset, please let me know. I didn't mean it, I think...
I'm just here to fuck off and waste time during the work day and talk gear...

@Bag Man I only made that comment because I've seen some of your comments and figured you knew it was all in good fun...
I used to catch shit for saying I’d never pay, since they could just ban you and keep your cash. I feel pretty good about my decision now lol.

I’ve shared too much personal stuff over the years to ever come back as an alt. Half of TGP knows my face, calls my wife by her first name and knows what size cock ring I wear
And your 2 beautiful kids by name.
Tell Lindsay I said hello 🤗

I used to catch shit for saying I’d never pay, since they could just ban you and keep your cash. I feel pretty good about my decision now lol.
Yep. They kept my cash. Plus made me go through PayPal to cancel my “auto renew” payment for the membership.
It took me like an hour searching through a years worth of PayPal payments looking for anything saying “membership” or “gear page”…. Nope. I finally found a receipt that just said “guitar forum” on it that I had to cancel through.

Twats

They also think pterodactyls still exist
It's true

wikvmlO.jpg

but you can call me Aynirar.

It stands for All You Need Is Rock and Roll. The single greatest White Lion song ever to be recorded.
Holy cow! I've never known this. I always wondered what the name meant.

Back