Hi I'm Aynirar27

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan Gleesak
  • Start date Start date
joss whedon walks into a bar, a large group of bearded muscly conservatives beat the shit out of him, so he crawls to the other side of the bar and an angry group of left-ear-pierced liberals finish him off

thanks for bringing the world together, joss
That’s what he gets for ending Firefly

Hi Aynirar,

I have joined you in being banned over at the other place. FWIW, you were 100% correct when you posted what you did over there.

DGTCRAZY had a bug up his butt about me, and I twice reported being insulted, only to catch a thread ban and a 7 day suspension.

I was inspired by your last thread over there, and decided to go out with a bang. I called the administrators out and the mods knowing full well it’d catch me a ban. I was booted for “rules violations” though there was no actual rules violations. That’s just how they justify banning people for breaking rules they haven’t actually made.

Hi Aynirar,

I have joined you in being banned over at the other place. FWIW, you were 100% correct when you posted what you did over there.

DGTCRAZY had a bug up his butt about me, and I twice reported being insulted, only to catch a thread ban and a 7 day suspension.

I was inspired by your last thread over there, and decided to go out with a bang. I called the administrators out and the mods knowing full well it’d catch me a ban. I was booted for “rules violations” though there was no actual rules violations. That’s just how they justify banning people for breaking rules they haven’t actually made.
They got me with the “Rules Violation” bullshit too. Fuck ‘em. There’s beer in the fridge and the couches here are comfy.

Hi Aynirar,

That’s a bummer man. It’s some real irritating shit that they can, and will, ban people at will over there. Especially long time members like yourself.
It’s cool to see you here though man! I think you will really dig the gear talk here.

I’m working on an “ex TGP welcome pack” for members that come over here as the transition can be jarring. As a heads up:

-you will most likely be accused of being an alt of Abone or more recently Tele-vision. Don’t over think it, Just say no and keep it moving. It will make sense eventually

-more often than not when someone here posts that they were banned from TGP, someone else will reply with “well if you miss TGP so much, go the fuck back!”. It’s hard to not respond how little sense that actually makes, but just don’t take a personal and keep it moving.

-I don’t fully understand the clown thing yet, but you will see a lot of pictures of clowns. Occasionally a lady clown will pop up that’s kind of cute and I like that.

So that should get you started lol

Last edited:
-you will most likely be accused of being an alt of Abone or more recently Tele-vision. Don’t over think it, Just say no and keep it moving. It will make sense eventually

-more often than not when someone here posts that they were banned from TGP, someone else will reply with “well if you miss TGP so much, go the fuck back!”. It’s hard to not respond how little sense that actually makes, but just don’t take a personal and keep it moving.
@Aynirar27 @dcburn I'm calling 100% bullshit fella...................You couch it like WE'RE crazy when in FACT it's you cunts that are aggravating and antagonistic. Look at you unhinged ex TGP cunts below.................the evidence speaks for itself and I'm NOT Alvin (Fat Guts) Bragg fella.

070604_guitarplayers_hmed_6p.jpg

It's our fucking sandpit and not some lame assed bitter smug ass licking Scott Peterson dick sucking woke fuckstick from the land of turds
sandpit. (aka: TGP)

IMG_0070.jpg

We're the GOOD guys and that's why YOU'RE here............................isn't it?

@Aynirar27 @dcburn I'm calling 100% bullshit fella...................You couch it like WE'RE crazy when in FACT it's you cunts that are aggravating and antagonistic. Look at you unhinged ex TGP cunts below.................the evidence speaks for itself and I'm NOT Alvin (Fat Guts) Bragg fella.

It's our fucking sandpit and not some lame assed bitter smug ass licking Scott Peterson dick sucking woke fuckstick from the land of turds

IMG_0070.jpg

We're the GOOD guys and that's why YOU'RE here............................isn't it?
Funny, Unknown Comic has an opinion.
And pics to go along with the thought, my favorite part of these threads as of late...

IMG_0070.jpg

I actually think about it a lot and I've come to 2 conclusions:

1) I have no idea who those people are in that picture

2) I'm still here because I like it here. I didn't go back to TGP because the owners have taken away it's sense of community. This place on the other hand has a very strong sense of community. That is why I believe you sometimes act....like you do around new members because you care about the forum and do not want people coming in and trying to change it. And I have come to respect that.
But at the same time when someone from TGP comes over that I know to be a good dude and feel would be a positive addition to the board, I personally feel the need to let them know what I have learned as a new comer. I think even a mild mannered person would get defensive if they came on board and said "hey fellas! just joined and happy to be here" and the response was "hey, fuck off ya cunt and get back on Scott Peterson's limp lumpy cock!".
But if they understood that it was coming from a place of love for the board, it would be easier to brush off and put their best foot forward instead of becoming uncharacteristically ornery.

Anyways, that's my take. Basically what I'm saying is, I love you too @Bag Man

I almost forgot... he has a micro-penis attached to his reporting finger/button... soooooo with the two faces that might be one heck of a good time.

~ss
I once posted that Outlaw hooked his OhMiBod to the like button and everyone got all pissed lol

Back