Hi I'm Aynirar27

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan Gleesak
  • Start date Start date
I’ve shared too much personal stuff over the years to ever come back as an alt. Half of TGP knows my face, calls my wife by her first name and knows what size cock ring I wear
Wow they make sizes other than the micro one I have?

~ss

I’ve shared too much personal stuff over the years to ever come back as an alt. Half of TGP knows my face, calls my wife by her first name and knows what size cock ring I wear
I think if someone was going to use an alt they probably wouldn’t register here using their original user name. I don’t know though. This place is the first time I’ve really encountered the alt thing.

I registered as Floyd I here, but it was an inadvertent thing. It’s been a long time since I was Floyd Eye. Maybe I should change it to Floyd Eye here.

PSA

I am a forum rookie for all intent and purpose, with a few years on TGP being my main experience. 2019 joined IIRC
I wanted my money back from TGP, and got hit with a perma ban for rules violation. Didn't see the need to pay for censorship or my Emporium ad being buried five minutes after listing and never getting the sale anyways.
Costs money to list on the Emporium.

I'm 50 years old and pretty much nothing bothers me much. I'm "with it" enough to understand the internet.
I have a poor attitude at times and a big chip on my shoulder.
However, I do like to goof on gear and people and make dumb comments that I think are witty, lol.

Basically saying, in all honesty, if I cross a line with someone or make someone truly upset, please let me know. I didn't mean it, I think...
I'm just here to fuck off and waste time during the work day and talk gear...

@Bag Man I only made that comment because I've seen some of your comments and figured you knew it was all in good fun...

PSA

I am a forum rookie for all intent and purpose, with a few years on TGP being my main experience. 2019 joined IIRC
I wanted my money back from TGP, and got hit with a perma ban for rules violation. Didn't see the need to pay for censorship or my Emporium ad being buried five minutes after listing and never getting the sale anyways.
Costs money to list on the Emporium.

I'm 50 years old and pretty much nothing bothers me much. I'm "with it" enough to understand the internet.
I have a poor attitude at times and a big chip on my shoulder.
However, I do like to goof on gear and people and make dumb comments that I think are witty, lol.

Basically saying, in all honesty, if I cross a line with someone or make someone truly upset, please let me know. I didn't mean it, I think...
I'm just here to fuck off and waste time during the work day and talk gear...

@Bag Man I only made that comment because I've seen some of your comments and figured you knew it was all in good fun...
@dcburn Welcome aboard.....'friend'.

Mostly funny assholes on here and some can be a pain but at the end of the day.........it's a free for 'ALL' and that's the spirit of the forum

Bitch, moan, whine......................just get whatever off your chest at any time, it's good therapy.

Speak about 'anything' you want...........

It's not TGP and you CAN scream and argue with anyone to 'try' and get your point across.............if you fail, not all is lost, you at least have the opportunity of saying "FUCK YOU". With that you get closure and you vented your frustration................which means healthy.

Mostly funny assholes on here and some can be a pain but at the end of the day.........it's a free for 'ALL' and that's the spirit of the forum

Bitch, moan, whine......................just get whatever off your chest at any time, it's good therapy.

It's not TGP and you CAN scream and argue with anyone to 'try' and get your point across.............if you fail, not all is lost, you at least have the opportunity of saying "FUCK YOU". With that you get closure and you vented your frustration................which means healthy.
Much appreciated @Bag Man

fuck you

Half of that is totally true
I got some BabyMetal on vinyl for my bday
@Aynirar27 HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLA!!!!!!

Hey, did you get your Kemper yet?

happy-birthday-clown-holding-a-birthday-cake-cake-is-ready-for-your-BP3N23.jpg

@Aynirar27 Well dickhead..............................do YOU like it?

Have you played it through a powered speaker yet?

Do you put a pedal upfront then into the KPA input itself? If not, try an overdrive then into the KPA..........you'll be surprised at how BIG it can sound AND feel.

I have one of these beasts and it's the greatest invention since the tube amp itself......................fact.

@Aynirar27 Well dickhead..............................do YOU like it?

Have you played it through a powered speaker yet?

Do you put a pedal upfront then into the KPA input itself? If not, try an overdrive then into the KPA..........you'll be surprised at how BIG it can sound AND feel.

I have one of these beasts and it's the greatest invention since the tube amp itself......................fact.
I've actually barely played it so far. I spent some time doing all the updates and getting it set up with my laptop, but other than that maybe just 10 or 15 minutes through headphones. I will most likely get a powered cab for it, but most of my playing these days is through headphones after the kids are in bed.
I'm pretty impressed though man. Sounds great and is a lot easier to use than I thought it would be. The guy I got it from left a bunch of killer Amp Guru profiles on it, each with a crazy amount of different boost pedals so I'm still making my way through them all. I'll record some BabyMetal clips soon for sure

I've actually barely played it so far. I spent some time doing all the updates and getting it set up with my laptop, but other than that maybe just 10 or 15 minutes through headphones. I will most likely get a powered cab for it, but most of my playing these days is through headphones after the kids are in bed.
I'm pretty impressed though man. Sounds great and is a lot easier to use than I thought it would be. The guy I got it from left a bunch of killer Amp Guru profiles on it, each with a crazy amount of different boost pedals so I'm still making my way through them all. I'll record some BabyMetal clips soon for sure
@Aynirar27 In my extensive experience this guy has THE best profiles that are head and shoulders above ANYONE else.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/i...1-get-2-buy-2-get-4/&postID=646968#post646968

https://www.youtube.com/@guidorist/videos

Again, use a physical od pedal into the front of the KPA............FAR BETTER than the internal ones they offer IMO. You get that tube PUSH moreso when you do.

@Aynirar27 In my extensive experience this guy has THE best profiles that are head and shoulders above ANYONE else.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/i...1-get-2-buy-2-get-4/&postID=646968#post646968

https://www.youtube.com/@guidorist/videos

Again, use a physical od pedal into the front of the KPA............FAR BETTER than the internal ones they offer IMO. You get that tube PUSH moreso when you do.

Nice, I’ll check those out.
I need to dust off my pedals but I do have a few boosts lying around. I think a little ep boost, a Klon clone and a couple treble boosters.

I try to use rsm on the forums. (Edit apparently, I've been on RT since 2008. Just before Brad King purchased it. Camerons were all the rage IIRC)

There are imposters out there, besmirching it though; so beware.

Back