Hi I'm Aynirar27

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan Gleesak
  • Start date Start date
i may be libtarded but i'll never stand with leftists who shit on the poor, those asshats can cross over to objectivism and fuck themselves <3

edit for clarity: i'm not trying to umbrella a group most of the pubsters are right on imo

but there are a couple ppl on tgp who came from profound wealth privilege who love to claim they lack bigotry and then absolutely fuck with poor people. people who lack integrity make me sick

Last edited:
I just like seeing familiar UNs here and knowing the personalities. It appears some OTC veterans don’t like our presence due to where we migrated from, but there’s got to be more to it than that?
I mean The Gear Page generally has an air of being full of pretentious pricks throughout the internet, but that is more because of the gear snobbery. People hating on the pub regulars seems deeply personal and on a case by case basis

I just like seeing familiar UNs here and knowing the personalities. It appears some OTC veterans don’t like our presence due to where we migrated from, but there’s got to be more to it than that?
Yeah.

It would be more fun if they quit hiding behind Satanic avatars and fake usernames..

.. and just be their everyday, homosexual, devil-worshipping, vapid selves.

sounds like a BabyMetal song

Also as a general note, I don't always talk about Babymetal this much. They are just in the process of a long awaited return and it's an exciting time

right, that settles it

you summon the power of babymetal, i'll summon the power of guitar wolf, and the party will never end.

but you can call me Aynirar.

It stands for All You Need Is Rock and Roll. The single greatest White Lion song ever to be recorded.
I feel like some of us maybe got off on the wrong foot, and with recent ruckus I just want to make my peace and go back to posting silly things for my own amusement.

Yes, I was a member on the unholy Gear Page. In fact I was quite the notable member. But I'm not there anymore, I'm here now. I may talk about it with other members because they are my friends and that's where we met, and that's how friends talk to each other. But again, I'm not there anymore because I don't want to be there anymore. I'm here now and I'm not trying to change anything about this place. I don't care about your vaccination status, your political affiliation, how many photos of clowns you have on your hard drive or what you had for breakfast. Unless it was 2 eggs over easy with rye, because that is my jam and we should be friends.

Some of you still probably won't like me and that's cool.

If people don't like me I want them to at least not like me for me.

kthxbye,
Ayni

Thanks for the introduction
Eggs over easy is my jam too
I agree that is White Lion's best song
Vito's crunch on that song is addicting :yes:

@84superchamp The Pub had and has the biggest assholes on TGP. The other forums generally were okay but of course there were still a few assholes and the vintage guitars section comes to mind.

More to it? Nah, some of us just have excellent memories and payback can be a bitch. The posse, the mean girls, the smugness, the clique, the alternative dumbasses in a hard rock thread all go on as they did before by some here.

At the end of the day................a prick on one site WILL be a prick on another site. They can't help themselves as they're sorry assed miserable self hating douches who project at any opportunity.

The above is this asshole's opinion and for those who don't agree they're either in denial, liars or mentally disturbed. Take your pick.

ABone can be a pain in the ass at times
hes telling me todays Wordle word is used quite regularly in US English
I never heard of the goddamn word and just got it by guessing for 2 hours

Mrs 70 is still at it since 8am and she has a masters

Today's word is common. And I'm not ABone.

I'd only heard today's word in one of the Croc Dundee movies.

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Back