Hi I'm Aynirar27

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan Gleesak
  • Start date Start date
i may be libtarded but i'll never stand with leftists who shit on the poor, those asshats can cross over to objectivism and fuck themselves <3

edit for clarity: i'm not trying to umbrella a group most of the pubsters are right on imo

but there are a couple ppl on tgp who came from profound wealth privilege who love to claim they lack bigotry and then absolutely fuck with poor people. people who lack integrity make me sick
I hear you!

Or another TGP alt for @PLX
giphy.gif

@84superchamp The Pub had and has the biggest assholes on TGP. The other forums generally were okay but of course there were still a few assholes and the vintage guitars section comes to mind.

More to it? Nah, some of us just have excellent memories and payback can be a bitch. The posse, the mean girls, the smugness, the clique, the alternative dumbasses in a hard rock thread all go on as they did before by some here.

At the end of the day................a prick on one site WILL be a prick on another site. They can't help themselves as they're sorry assed miserable self hating douches who project at any opportunity.

The above is this asshole's opinion and for those who don't agree they're either in denial, liars or mentally disturbed. Take your pick.
It would really help if I knew who you were, could more easily put 2&2 together.
So far I’m just taking people as they are here…maybe some grudges over there but didn’t know who to blame.

It would really help if I knew who you were, could more easily put 2&2 together.
So far I’m just taking people as they are here…maybe some grudges over there but didn’t know who to blame.
No shit, man!

It's like a fucking TGP grudge-fest up in this bitch !

I hate Dan, but it's out there.. I'm not hiding behind a fake username and Luciferian avatar.

No shit, man!

It's like a fucking TGP grudge-fest up in this bitch !

I hate Dan, but it's out there.. I'm not hiding behind a fake username and Luciferian avatar.
I've never seen a pair of balls tied in a knot but I have now.

Aren't you Mr I Don't Give A Fuck?

I'm 100% comfortable doing exactly what I'm doing, no need to 'give' to others. What's in it for me.............fuck all, that's what.

Your mom's dildo just arrived.

liiiaFM.jpg
Nah, you got it wrong..........she's a bigger cunt than that. In the meantime your anus could do with a good reaming.

Back