1960AHW
Hand Wired, 120 Watt, Angled
Metal Handles
Celestion G12H-30's
Basket Weave Grill Cloth
"100" logo

MSRP $1,800.00
Our price $1,200.00

Nice looking cab that's for sure. I think I would go with a mojo or avatar and put some marshall tags on it.

>|<>QBB<
Code001":f16c9 said:
Wow. $1200 is a little....steep.....

I'm betting it could be had for cheaper. My only problem is we've just dumped so much into the house and we have a little one coming along that getting this might be tricky. But don't underestimate this gear whore. :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Code001":acc22 said:
Wow. $1200 is a little....steep.....

Yeah, just because some dude connected a little wire doesn't exactly convince me to pay way too much.

$1200!!!!! whoaaa wtf.....for a marshall!!! i just hand wired two hella tone 30's and two gt75's in my marshall jcm800 slant and hand soldered all the connections with 12ga wire. so mine should be worth a cool $1000 right??? taking off $200 cuz i dont have that basket weave front. :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:

>|<>QBB<
yngzaklynch":311c1 said:
Mike(ratter)is this the same as your 4x12?

Not quite...mine is an older Germino cab, built by Mojotone. And I got it empty.

But $1200 is a fair price versus what other people are charging. Like the new Germino mentioned above.

I'm not sure you'd like it more than your current cab though...

>|<>QBB<
ratter":62532 said:
>|<>QBB<

The Heritage 12H30's are more than twice the price of the 'regular' ones...

So this Marshall cab does not come with the exspensive ones? Whats the actual difference?

And c'mon guys, the price has nothing to do with the 'handwiring'...they just call them the Handwired cabs because they introduced them to match the Handwired heads. The price is mostly in those Heritage speakers, just like the "handwired" Germino cab.

>|<>QBB<
BURNTHISCORPSE":d7021 said:
$1200!!!!! whoaaa wtf.....for a marshall!!! i just hand wired two hella tone 30's and two gt75's in my marshall jcm800 slant and hand soldered all the connections with 12ga wire. so mine should be worth a cool $1000 right??? taking off $200 cuz i dont have that basket weave front. :wink: :roll: :roll: :roll:

It is a Marshall and they will sell and that model will hold it's value quite well if kept clean. I have a $1100 cab that I paid $625 for, that Marshall cab will hold it's value much better.

>|<>QBB<
yngzaklynch":17380 said:
>|<>QBB<

So this Marshall cab does not come with the expspensive ones? Whats the actual difference?

The HW marshall cab DOES come with the expensive ones. At least, that's what I've read everywhere...

And the difference? No fuckin' idea... :D

>|<>QBB<
ratter":b5fc3 said:
>|<>QBB<

The HW marshall cab DOES come with the expensive ones. At least, that's what I've read everywhere...

And the difference? No fuckin' idea... :D

That's good to know. I was always under the impression that they were using the 70th anniversary G12H30s because their website never mentioned that the heritage speakers were being used. The documentation online just calls them 'reissue' speakers.

4 Heritage G12H30s would be $800 worth of speakers :o

Save yourself some money and just get the speakers and load it in your bogner cab. If you are a real stickler for cosmetics then sell the bogner and get a mojotone cab and slap a Marshall logo on it. $1200 for a 4x12 is rediculous. Even discounted it will be on the high dollar side and will sound no better then just about any quality cab that is built today. trust me, You are paying for the name.

>|<>QBB<
bikescene":a737b said:
>|<>QBB<

That's good to know. I was always under the impression that they were using the 70th anniversary G12H30s because their website never mentioned that the heritage speakers were being used. The documentation online just calls them 'reissue' speakers.

4 Heritage G12H30s would be $800 worth of speakers :o

I'm guessing my Bogner Uberkab might be beter for the high gain stuff but this might sound awfully sweet for everything else.

Back