Holiday Ampfest SAT Nov 28th Mike Fortin will be in Town!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
Gainfreak
Gainfreak
Holiday Ampfest at Dare studios NY
Saturday November 28th
www.darestudios.com
10am to 5pm

Sup Gents!! If anyone is in the NY/LI area on the 28th of November we are having a Holiday ampfest/Gathering at Dare rehearsal studios in Deer Park Long Island.
Mike Fortin will be in town and he will be bringing a Meathead, Bones and of course a Cali mod and possibly a Hulk modded amp as well as the Larry Dino939.
Everyone is welcome!!

The Address is
261F Suburban Avenue
Deer Park, Ny 11729
631-243-2377

Just a heads up... The place wont show up correctly using a GPS
It's best to call and get directions or use mapquest. My GPS actually hosed me and sent me to the wrong place lol!

I hope to see you guys there and it should be a lot of fun!!

All the best!!

Ralph

Wow, that's gonna be great!!! Enjoy boys, things like this don't come up everyday. :rock:

Bummer, Ralph. I'm gonna miss you guys by one week. :cry:

Sounds like fun, have a blast. :rock:

I most likely wont make it since I'm flying in the night before, but if a local is going I can send along my Friedman.

too bad its not a week earlier, Ant will be in town!!! Im going to do my best to make this

danhops":9ih7v9i3 said:
I most likely wont make it since I'm flying in the night before, but if a local is going I can send along my Friedman.

I may have to take you up on that. :rock:

danyeo":tinaihkr said:
danhops":tinaihkr said:

I may have to take you up on that. :rock:
Just let me know. I will be away from the 21st, so I would have to hook up with you b4 then to get it to you. I'd just pick it back up the day after or something.

Im flying back into town from ohio at 9 am. Ill try to stop by before going back to my place. :thumbsup:

Back