Holiday Ampfest SAT Nov 28th Mike Fortin will be in Town!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
I'd love to go. If I can somehow get rid of my in-laws by then I'll be there. :lol: :LOL: .

:cry:

psychodave":1pdaxrgx said:
Nice. I will be there... nice 2.5 hour drive each way. :gethim:

About 2 for me as well but well worth it to see the boys :thumbsup:

I dont see the need but if anyone wants to hear my SLP Fortin I can bring it. Stoked about the Dino, probably the only chance I will ever get to play that amp.

BTW Ralph is right about the GPS thing, the neighborhood blocked the roads that go into the industrial complex and you have to drive around several blocks to get access from the other side.

lolzgreg":1y4dvnt7 said:
Mike, is the Natas prototype going to be there? ;)

He's definitely bringing it **

** if he can get that pesky time machine up and running :lol: :LOL:

Also, I'll be bringing my Baron K2 and possibly my Friedman Modded Windsor if I get it in time.

psychodave":1bb99sp9 said:

I must be one of the only Long Islanders going to here. Nice half hour for me :thumbsup:

lolzgreg":3p0z3hkn said:
psychodave":3p0z3hkn said:

I must be one of the only Long Islanders going to here. Nice half hour for me :thumbsup:

Can you bring the Mills???

would love to hear it next to dave's vintage marshalls :yes:

Digital Jams":3fvuu7dh said:
lolzgreg":3fvuu7dh said:
psychodave":3fvuu7dh said:

Can you bring the Mills???

would love to hear it next to dave's vintage marshalls :yes:

I may consider it. I don't have a road case and I am VERY paranoid it will get marred or scratched. None of my cabs, aside from the 5150 cab I just sold, have ever left my house.

My Baron K2, Friedman Modded Peavey Windsor with Mercury Magnetics Transformers (if it arrives on time) and possibly my modded 5150, will be there.

donbarzini":ur0l2scr said:
dstroud":ur0l2scr said:
+1 - everybody is wise to your ways. Problem is, if you ever really post a real amp clip, nobody's ever gonna click on it! :lol: :LOL:

:confused: I don't understand what you are talking about, it's a clip from the last amp fest when Mike was in town.
don't worry they all clicked it :lol: :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing you all at the AmpFest ... looks like it's going to be even better than last time ... more Fortins! Woo hoo! :rock:

Carl, please bring your dvd so that I can just grab it there.

Mike, your cd as well please.

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS FOR THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be awesome :yes:

Back