Holiday Ampfest SAT Nov 28th Mike Fortin will be in Town!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
You guys suck!

Not only will I not be there, but you guys will get to play a Meathead again! fuckers!

:emofag: :grim:

lolzgreg":qwb8fvwj said:
When will your Meathead be done, DiezelMonster?

In time for X-mas :rock:
DiezelMonster":qwb8fvwj said:
You guys suck!

Not only will I not be there, but you guys will get to play a Meathead again! fuckers!

:emofag: :grim:
Thanks to Chris for being able to secure the loan of his old Hulk modded Marshall from his singer. I'll be bringing that down along with a the Meathead prototype and the Larry Dino939. Carl will bring the Bones with him. Ralph will hopefully be bring a special modded amp with him.

Digital Jams":qwb8fvwj said:
Carl, please bring your dvd so that I can just grab it there.

Mike, your cd as well please.

Scott, send me an email this weekend for that, I'll make sure to throw a CD in my bag for you.

Digital Jams":qwb8fvwj said:
psychodave":qwb8fvwj said:
Nice. I will be there... nice 2.5 hour drive each way. :gethim:

I must be one of the only Long Islanders going to here. Nice half hour for me :thumbsup:

Can you bring the Mills???

would love to hear it next to dave's vintage marshalls :yes:

I may consider it. I don't have a road case and I am VERY paranoid it will get marred or scratched. None of my cabs, aside from the 5150 cab I just sold, have ever left my house.

My Baron K2, Friedman Modded Peavey Windsor with Mercury Magnetics Transformers (if it arrives on time) and possibly my modded 5150, will be there.

If you can bring your Mills cab, that would be amazing. Some of the cabs that are at Dare have been used and abused. It would be great to have some cabs loaded with different speakers as well.

I'm covering the cost of the studio so I don't want anyone to feel like they have to kick in for that. Just bring your axe and amps, everyone is welcome to attend. I'll most likely grab some Canadian beers at the border for the amp fest and possibly some Moose jerky :lol: :LOL:

Looking forward to seeing some new faces as well as old friends.
Cheers,
Mike

Mike, I have the following cabs......

Diezel 4x12R with h30s
CAE 4x12 with v30s
Mojo 4x12 with GBs
Mesa 4x12 1/2 back with mc90s

If you want any of those for people to demo through let me know, I will suffer the use of the wife's Yukon for the trip :lol: :LOL:

If you want my Cali down there let me know.

Digital Jams":3pnd2q4m said:

Diezel 4x12R with h30s
CAE 4x12 with v30s
Mojo 4x12 with GBs

If you want any of those for people to demo through let me know, I will suffer the use of the wife's Yukon for the trip :lol: :LOL:

If you could bring the V30 loaded cab that would be excellent and much appreciated.
If the other Cali mod some how falls through, I'll let you know about bringing yours.
Thanks Scott! :rock:

FortinAmps":1b0ly7eo said:
Digital Jams":1b0ly7eo said:

Diezel 4x12R with h30s
CAE 4x12 with v30s
Mojo 4x12 with GBs

If you could bring the V30 loaded cab that would be excellent and much appreciated.
If the other Cali mod some how falls through, I'll let you know about bringing yours.
Thanks Scott! :rock:

No problem, will bring the CAE and the Cali is in holding pattern :rock:

Looks like I'm not going to be able to make this one. There is a big parade in town on that afternoon and Daddy will never live it down if I don't take the kids.

I'm also going to see Life of Agony that night at the Starland :rock:

I will do my best to bring the Mills cab. Dave is really on my butt about getting it down there. :D I swear if it gets scratched, I WILL CRY :cry: I'm super anal about the condition of my gear.

lolzgreg":2jhdd63b said:
I will do my best to bring the Mills cab. Dave is really on my butt about getting it down there. :D I swear if it gets scratched, I WILL CRY :cry: I'm super anal about the condition of my gear.

You must or we will have Brad flat out ban you for not being metal :lol: :LOL:

Well we all know scratches cause loss in tone! mostly on the low end but it can be really horrible for the people who have worked so hard to master thier tone, then all of a sudden, one little scratch and you have to buy a new *insert product here* just so you can get back that little bit you lost......it's unfortunate but a reality.

better keep that big carrying case for speakers at home I'd be scared to even plug anything into the jack! might scratch the jack!!!!! yikes then you lose the conductivity of the jack over time, thus losing more low end....and high end?!?!?!

hahahahah sorry I'm done now!

:lol: :LOL: :D :thumbsup:

lolzgreg":nvov3mba said:

Bring the Mills, and NOT the Recto cab. :gethim: :D

How many guys are actually showing up for this thing??!?? looks like S.R.O. already!
METAL!!!! :rock:

My Recto cab was used by Richard Z on Rammstein's newest album (I actually bought it off of Richard in person :rock: ), so that's not going anywhere.

I'm sure a bunch of you guys know where I'm coming from. I don't want to scratch and dent up my brand new cabinet transporting it. I spent over a grand on it, and the second it gets scratched or a tear appears in the tolex/grillcloth, it's like a stake through the heart.

lolzgreg":2jxsg8x2 said:
My Recto cab was used by Richard Z on Rammstein's newest album (I actually bought it off of Richard in person :rock: ), so that's not going anywhere.

I'm sure a bunch of you guys know where I'm coming from. I don't want to scratch and dent up my brand new cabinet transporting it. I spent over a grand on it, and the second it gets scratched or a tear appears in the tolex/grillcloth, it's like a stake through the heart.

No worries man, you are not required to bring anything at all. Just showing up and hanging will be cool :rock:
See you guys next week!
Mike

Gainiac":5ncmbkay said:
How many guys are actually showing up for this thing??!?? looks like S.R.O. already!

I'm 99% sure I'm coming. Should i bother to bring my Cali mod? I'll bring some pedals and 2 guitars. I think every time i see you harry i own a different guitar. This time will be no different :lol: :LOL:

danyeo":2y4bu1mx said:
Gainiac":2y4bu1mx said:

I'm 99% sure I'm coming. Should i bother to bring my Cali mod? I'll bring some pedals and 2 guitars. I think every time i see you harry i own a different guitar. This time will be no different :lol: :LOL:

You do not show up I will troll the shit out of you and pay Brad to put Joe Jonus up as your avatar :gethim:

BRING EARPLUGS.

Digital Jams":1ll4bixf said:
danyeo":1ll4bixf said:
Gainiac":1ll4bixf said:

You do not show up I will troll the shit out of you and pay Brad to put Joe Jonus up as your avatar :gethim:

BRING EARPLUGS.

I'll be there. I especially want to annoy you with one particular guitar I'm bringing. Not a Gibson :D

If someone setup a live Webcam with a separate mic on a cab, that'd be cool ! Pain in the ass to setup, but cool nonetheless :D

Is this whole even being recorded? If not, I think I need to do something about that.

I can easily bring a small audio interface and computer with me so we can have clips of all the amps :rock:

Back