Holiday Ampfest SAT Nov 28th Mike Fortin will be in Town!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Gainfreak
  • Start date Start date
lolzgreg":6jmwhfmo said:
Is this whole even being recorded? If not, I think I need to do something about that.

I can easily bring a small audio interface and computer with me so we can have clips of all the amps :rock:

Sure man, that sounds great and the Mills cab as well but only if it is scratched because it will sound better ;)
Happy Thanksgiving and see you Sat.

Old pic but it is what will be at Dare Studios......

2203_Bones_Meat.jpg

dino068734.jpg

dino068733.jpg

:D Oh so beeeeyoutiful.

Mike, do you build cabs? I remember seeing a picture with a Meathead prototype on top of a Fortin cab.

danyeo":yimclu3l said:
Digital Jams":yimclu3l said:
danyeo":yimclu3l said:
Gainiac":yimclu3l said:
How many guys are actually showing up for this thing??!?? looks like S.R.O. already!
METAL!!!! :rock:

I'm 99% sure I'm coming. Should i bother to bring my Cali mod? I'll bring some pedals and 2 guitars. I think every time i see you harry i own a different guitar. This time will be no different :lol: :LOL:

You do not show up I will troll the shit out of you and pay Brad to put Joe Jonus up as your avatar :gethim:

BRING EARPLUGS.

I'll be there. I especially want to annoy you with one particular guitar I'm bringing. Not a Gibson :D

Oh LORD.... :confused: I'm afraid.... very afraid.... :lol: :LOL: :lol: :LOL:

FortinAmps":242kvxmj said:

2203_Bones_Meat.jpg

dino068734.jpg

dino068733.jpg

Spoke with Ralphie today making last minute plans, I will be there as early as I can just to geta chance to wail on that Larry :rock:

I have to get to this one. To close to pass up. :rock:

I could bring a Bogner 101B & Bogner 4x12 loaded with Celestion EVH's if wanted
Will bring Andy Timmons BB Preamp, GMW or N4

zewango":2pbhqvum said:
I have to get to this one. To close to pass up. :rock:

I could bring a Bogner 101B & Bogner 4x12 loaded with Celestion EVH's if wanted
Will bring Andy Timmons BB Preamp, GMW or N4

SHAFUCKING ZAM!!!!!

Welcome to the fold ;)

The one thing you will miss dearly is my EVIL FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!!! It fucking destroys! :rock: :rock: :shocked: :poke: :D

Full review with clips coming soon... :thumbsup:

photo.jpg

Woo-hoo :thumbsup:

The amp's front looks nearly like the front of one of my 'Archetype' reference amps, the upper one with the head case of the middle one:

200_1202.jpg

The upper one was a '69 Super Bass
The middle one is a '71 Super Lead (a rarity with Drake irons instead of Dagnall)
The bottom one is a '73 Super Bass

The girl btw. is not my girl friend - it's my stepdaughter (who I've trained to press the eyelets into my boards).

Larry

killertone":2jaklyui said:
The one thing you will miss dearly is my EVIL FUCKING PUMPKIN!!!!! It fucking destroys! :rock: :rock: :shocked: :poke: :D

photo.jpg

Very good news Jason!!!!!!!

I can't wait for certain people to try it and watch the spam threads fly :lol: :LOL: :thumbsup:

novosibir":3bmm7uhj said:
Woo-hoo :thumbsup:

The amp's front looks nearly like the front of one of my 'Archetype' reference amps, the upper one with the head case of the middle one:

200_1202.jpg

The upper one was a '69 Super Bass
The middle one is a '71 Super Lead (a rarity with Drake irons instead of Dagnall)
The bottom one is a '73 Super Bass

The girl btw. is not my girl friend - it's my stepdaughter (who I've trained to press the eyelets into my boards).

Larry

Marshall bitches :rock:

FortinAmps":nd2frhg1 said:

2203_Bones_Meat.jpg
Damn you, Mike Fortin. For all the losers like me who can't make it this weekend...that's just not nice.

Digital Jams":2l6c2edd said:
killertone":2l6c2edd said:

photo.jpg

Very good news Jason!!!!!!!

I can't wait for certain people to try it and watch the spam threads fly :lol: :LOL: :thumbsup:

Yup. Looks like there will be another mini ampfest in Austin very soon. Lots of people texting, calling, and emailing about the amp. My buddy has a Bones coming soon so it should be a blast. :thumbsup:

A JazzMetal acquaintence has claimed he's showing tomorrow and requests I bring the Axe, So it'll be there in case any1 wants to spank that as well... Although not entirely finished in the neck pup position, I'll be bringin 1 of my Pro Series Suhrs for da goof.... :)

Gainiac":2k82oeds said:
A JazzMetal acquaintence has claimed he's showing tomorrow and requests I bring the Axe, So it'll be there in case any1 wants to spank that as well... Although not entirely finished in the neck pup position, I'll be bringin 1 of my Pro Series Suhrs for da goof.... :)

:emofag: :grim:

Gainiac":2lvfu0pl said:

Yes, bring a Suhr, I'd like to check that out.

Is this HOM approved?

p1_uyejulhgp_so.jpg

AMPFEST IS IN NINE HOURS YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited =)

Have fun at the amp fest!! I wish I was there, but maybe after my Meathead is done we can have a GTA amp fest!

Mike hurry back haahahha

Also I have Chad and Pete that would like thier 800's modified so as soon as you get back we can rap about that!
Have a safe trip back in to canuck land!

Cheers!

C

Back