How do you confuse Trump supporters who are Anti-Vaxxers?

• Thread starter Thread starter BatmansRigTalk
  • Start date Start date
Yup...

57b95aec-a809-4c83-89bc-a437d529ff55-jpeg.99530
Nope. Wrong yet again. You've never been right about a single thing. No doubt life must be a struggle with that going on all the time. Here is a suggestion. Maybe one day you'll listen to other people instead of interrupting them or pretending that you know everything. Have a little humility. In fact you clowns are so dreadful if there was any conspiracy it would be that you are actually on the left trying to make the right look really bad with the asinine levels of pseudoscientific stupidity going on.

Thursday, December 23rd, Year 2021

Warning:

DO NOT FUCK WITH BATS TODAY.

That is all.

:ROFLMAO:
They think I'm you because they're so paranoid out of their little witts with Trump basically sinking what was left over from the QAnon trash heap. Thousands of posts here and that guy opens his mouth and just disintegrates all of their efforts. All of it in vain. Imagine wasting your life like that.

Just admit that Trump is a lying piece of scum and that because of the massive power of the presidency
he was able to initially re-enforce his lie to make it look solid enough for 10s of millions to believe it.

The 60 court cases, the lawyers getting in trouble for bringing such BS to the courts in the first place,
the GOP election officials confirming the vote counts, and re-counts, Bill Barr, etc. etc. etc.
Add it all up. Trump lied and he had enough sycophants to aid the lie to make it really strong.

But he lied. It's blatantly obvious a whole year later to anyone willing to look with open eyes.

Admit it and then start fresh.
Having to try and maintain his ridiculous facade for him all this time has to be utterly exhausting.

They think I'm you because they're so paranoid out of their little with with Trump basically sinking what was left over from the QAnon trash heap. Thousands of posts here and that guy opens his mouth and just disintegrates all of their efforts. All of it in vain. Imagine wasting your life like that.
You’re hilarious… The truth always comes out. Patience…
Keep hiding as long as you can, Dig!😉

Just admit that Trump is a lying piece of scum and that because of the massive power of the presidency
he was able to initially re-enforce his lie to make it look solid enough for 10s of millions to believe it.

The 60 court cases, the lawyers getting in trouble for bringing such BS to the courts in the first place,
the GOP election officials confirming the vote counts, and re-counts, Bill Barr, etc. etc. etc.
Add it all up. Trump lied and he had enough sycophants to aid the lie to make it really strong.

But he lied. It's blatantly obvious a whole year later to anyone willing to look with open eyes.

Admit it and then start fresh.
Having to try and maintain his ridiculous facade for him all this time has to be utterly exhausting.
They have wasted literally tens of thousands of posts between them regurgitating nonsense that has since been completely exposed by the words actions and behaviours of the very people they are still trying to lie for.

Fox News hosts having their text messages exposed to the world in which they acknowledge Trump started the insurrection and was the one who could stop it. He ignored their pleas. Some people here can't even process mentally that those text messages even happened!!

@SQUAREHEAD

100% serious now. All bullshitting aside.

On one hand:
Your family wants you to get vaccinated. Doctors recommend it. Local, state, and Federal governments want it.
Some dudes like me, Bat, and Sam on a dumb internet forum say it's the right thing to do.
So does Trump.

On the other hand:
There's TONS of disinformation flooding the internet and you found some like minded guys on the same dumb
forum who will always "LIKE" your posts - regardless of the accuracy of the contents.

Again, serious question:
Why are you choosing the hand that you are?

OK, back to the regular program.

Shut the fuck up Donnie!

They have wasted literally tens of thousands of posts between them regurgitating nonsense that has since been completely exposed by the words actions and behaviours of the very people they are still trying to lie for.

Fox News hosts having their text messages exposed to the world in which they acknowledge Trump started the insurrection and was the one who could stop it. He ignored their pleas. Some people here can't even process mentally that those text messages even happened!!

Trump / Right / Left, you are completely delusional…
When you can leave out Trump, right, left of the conversation, maybe then you can think for yourself. I don’t see that happening, you’re a pathetic little teenage girl hiding behind a mask😉 Desperately hiding from the world who you really are.

47169406-2D3B-44F7-8D27-C1481EB20BF4.jpeg

Trump / Right / Left, you are completely delusional…
When you can leave out Trump, right, left of the conversation, maybe then you can think for yourself. I don’t see that happening, you’re a pathetic little teenage girl hiding behind a mask😉 Desperately hiding from the world who you really are.
Wah 😭😭😭 leave out Trump please because we don't know how to take such a double blow. Wahhhh 😭😭😭😭

Wow, you are truly embarrassing. You can’t think for yourself. Sad.
Special pleading to have no more discussion of Trump's verbal obliteration of your 5000 post long failed conspiracy theory with the fact he took a booster and recommends it.

Haha. No.

Special pleading to have no more discussion of Trump's verbal obliteration of your 5000 post long failed conspiracy theory with the fact he took a booster and recommends it.

Haha. No.
Ha ha Ha ha ha! I hope Mr. Trump gets 37 clot shots, it’s his body and it’s his choice, I think that’s awesome!
Keep fighting right and left, someday you will realize how delusional you are to believe either one, the control is much higher than that😉

Now, tell me about The 76% Covid deaths which we’re fully vaccinated in Vermont in September, oops!😂😂😂

Now, cut, copy and paste only certain parts of my post so you can Concentrate😁😅

…, stay focused and ‘remember who you are’ before you post, you’ve already messed up a few times… But you know that😉

Last edited:
Ha ha Ha ha ha! I hope Mr. Trump gets 37 clot shots, it’s his body and it’s his choice, I think that’s awesome!
Keep fighting right and left, someday you will realize how delusional you are to believe either one, the control is much higher than that😉

Now, tell me about The 76% Covid deaths which we’re fully vaccinated in Vermont in September, oops!😂😂😂

Now, cut, copy and paste only certain parts of my post so you can get your little mind focussed😁😅
Let me guess it's reptilians with an agenda like Alex Jones told you and that FEMA are in on it? Or is it Xenu? Tell us who they are and where are they meet up to plan this conspiracy that you can't explain.

Oh I forgot you never actually explain anything you post do you. You won't explain that one either because you know that you're up to your eyeballs in making up stuff. Do you play World of Warcraft? Dungeons and dragons? Do you roll your dice to find out what your next conspiracy theory will be?

"Control is much higher than that." 🥳🥳🥳

Never witnessed such full blown delusion from up so close before.

Back