How do you confuse Trump supporters who are Anti-Vaxxers?

• Thread starter Thread starter BatmansRigTalk
  • Start date Start date
What was shut down was conspiracy theories that needed Trump to be an anti-vaxxer.

This is why after 4 pages your boys are still trying to find a new conspiracy to come up with now that he is outed as having got his booster shot.

It's 4 pages of your lot avoiding explaining your conspiracy and its objectives.

Trump not getting his 2nd term obliterated Q-Anon's crap.

Trump getting the booster obliterates the crap we have read on here from anti-vaxxers.

You have to re-invent your conspiracy theory. Two years of holding nonsense in your mind that wasn't real and telling people it was.
… You write in circles, Complete gibberish, do you really think any of us give two shits about what Trump ‘supposedly’ does?
Go get your third booster shot. And then your fourth and fifth, 16th, 17th… right up until you’re genetically modified into something even more delusional than you are now 😂

16A6916C-11F8-4DA0-9135-3DF33F6D2624.jpeg

… You write in circles, Complete gibberish, do you really think any of us give two shits about what Trump ‘supposedly’ does?
Go get your third booster shot. And then your fourth and fifth, 16th, 17th… right up until you’re genetically modified into something even more delusional than you are now 😂
So the conspiracy is to be genetically modified into a delusional person. 🤠

Basically you're tapping out because it can't get much more worse for your failed narrative.

Trump's single term upended QAnon 😚
A failed conspiracy theory. Now Trump has gone and wrecked whatever cult was leftover from that.

So the conspiracy is to be genetically modified into a delusional person. 🤠

Basically you're tapping out because it can't get much more worse for your failed narrative.

Trump's single term upended QAnon 😚
A failed conspiracy theory. Now Trump has gone and wrecked whatever cult was leftover from that.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha, you’re so Hilarious, Somebody signs out real quick and then signs back in under his alternate ego,… And wow, does he have big balls when he’s hiding 😂
You’ve already screwed up a couple times which I’ve saved under screenshots, when the timing is right, LOL
everything is Trump, trump trump trump trump trump…
Keep fighting the left/right narrative😂
What happened in Vermont in September? You run from that one…

8DD6012D-E013-425E-92F7-62AC58D41A3B.jpeg
57B95AEC-A809-4C83-89BC-A437D529FF55.jpeg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, you’re so Hilarious, Somebody signs out real quick and then signs back in under his alternate ego,… And wow, does he have big balls when he’s hiding 😂
You’ve already screwed up a couple times which I’ve saved under screenshots, when the timing is right, LOL
everything is Trump, trump trump trump trump trump…
Keep fighting the left/right narrative😂
What happened in Vermont in September? You run from that one…
Paranoid too. Apparently everyone who disagrees with your clownish pseudoscientific blogs is a Donnie clone. Well you're wrong about that like everything else.

I'm glad the world is winning against the failed conspiracies of your failed cult.

Paranoid too. Apparently everyone who disagrees with your clownish pseudoscientific blogs is a Donnie clone. Well you're wrong about that like everything else.

I'm glad the world is winning against the failed conspiracies of your failed cult.
Pickles paint perfect pelicans

Just playing like a cat plays with a rat, or a bat… Keep dig-ging your hole😉
You run from this one like the plague! You have answers for everything, all over Rigtalk forum, but you won’t even comment on this one…
Clot shots are working real good! Keep getting your never ending boosters! Hah Hah Hah Hah Hah

C0822956-3932-4839-8502-353FBDA21156.jpeg

Last edited:
Just playing like a cat plays with a rat, or a bat… Keep dig-ging your hole😉
You run from this one like the plague! You have answers for everything, all over Rigtalk forum, but you won’t even comment on this one…
Clot shots are working real good! Keep getting your never ending boosters! Hah Hah Hah Hah Hah

View attachment 99533
It was very simple for me to just show up here at Christmas knowing that your time spent on 5,000 posts have been wasted by the reality of Trump losing and now taking a booster and also recommending it!!! 😃

You've never answered anyone's questions ever. When I gave you the stats on Vermont in my previous links you ignored them just like you ignored the electron microscope images of a virus that you do not even accept exists!!! 🤡🤡🤡 You don't even know what RNA is and you didn't even know it had been sequenced. Well actually you did cuz I told you this some 12 months back and showed you the sources. I can't tell the difference between you and a Russian troll farm.

It was very simple for me to just show up here at Christmas knowing that your time spent on 5,000 posts have been wasted by the reality of Trump losing and now taking a booster and also recommending it!!! 😃

You've never answered anyone's questions ever. When I gave you the stats on Vermont in my previous links you ignored them just like you ignored the electron microscope images of a virus that you do not even exists. You don't even know what RNA is and you didn't even know it had been sequenced. Well actually you did cuz I told you this some 12 months back and showed you the sources. So you're obviously just lying through your teeth. I can't tell the difference between you and a Russian troll farm.
Trump, Trump, Trump, 😂

Ignorance is bliss. you just can’t leave the left/right out of this whole thing. You obviously believe what’s going on in the world has everything to do with right/left, you are delusional.
You just copy and paste, copy and paste, and no, you have no ‘real’ explanation for Vermont…

C166E9A4-720E-4A4E-8503-3E041CD16A94.jpeg

You just copy and paste, copy and paste, and no, you have no explanation for Vermont…
You couldn't prove that either not to mention your outdated Vermont piece is copy and paste.

Have you ever stopped to realize that you're doing the very things that you are denouncing?

There's a name for that do you know what it is?

Batman said this...
57b95aec-a809-4c83-89bc-a437d529ff55-jpeg.99530
More lies. So desperate getting. Let me this make clear for you. There are far more rational scientific minded people than tin foil hat wearing Alex Jones believers like yourself. We outnumber you. Most of us actually listened in school. We've been dismantling you're pseudoscientific Neanderthal level of thinking for over 200 years now. If it wasn't for us you guys would still be doing blood sacrifices, thinking Thor causes lightning and that organisms spontaneously generate from dirty straw.

You couldn't prove that either not to mention your outdated Vermont piece is copy and paste.

Have you ever stopped to realize that you're doing the very things that you are denouncing?

There's a name for that do you know what it is?
Keep dig-ggging😉

79B9B718-01E3-40B0-9A86-E6ED0B5D6FBD.jpeg

It's called being a H Y P O C R I T E

That combined with your tin foil pseudoscientific paranoia makes for a nice combination does it? 🤪🤪🤪

It's called being a H Y P O C R I T E
Well, you got that down 100%! Hypocrite?! How ironic, You have massive balls under the guise of Batman… You poor little Insecure 13 year old girl, hiding behind the mask. What a perfect second identity you chose,

C1C362B3-BB59-430B-9ADB-698564AF76BB.jpeg

Back