How do you confuse Trump supporters who are Anti-Vaxxers?

• Thread starter Thread starter BatmansRigTalk
  • Start date Start date
I willingly engaged in the contracts to buy my home, wifi, phone, etc. Those are voluntary agreements I’ve joined into.

You brought up control.
I, and most everyone I know, willingly took the shot.
No control necessary.
And I haven't noticed any black sedans parked on my street at night since getting them. (y)

If someone had told you you HAD to buy a home would you have not bought the one you did?

Again. This is freedom of choice. All of which can be stopped if one CHOOSES to do so. NOBODY mandated that he have a cell phone or Wi-Fi nor is anybody limiting his freedoms if he chose not to have those things.
Forcing somebody to put a substance into their body IS NOT freedom of choice.
Do you get it yet? I doubt it.
They really don’t understand this. I’m starting to realize there are some people who do not truly understand the concept of freedom of choice. I think maybe they can’t. I’m not sure at this point.

Oh someone's holding down my arm and forcing me to take the needle eh? lol.

The control argument is bogus. Everyone is free to take it or reject it.

You will just change that goalpost again I bet.

I'm as free as anyone else.

I’m starting to realize there are some people who do not truly understand the concept of freedom of choice.

Understand the concept completely. Just don't understand the irrational application of the concept.

I WILL NOT DO IT - BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO - AND IT'S MY CHOICE!

Just seems like a silly issue to draw a line in the sand over.

80c9eabb-e0a4-4cce-9c9d-65785047cc7e-jpeg.99371

Oh someone's holding down my arm and forcing me to take the needle eh? lol.

The control argument is bogus. Everyone is free to take it or reject it.

You will just change that goalpost again I bet.

I'm as free as anyone else.
Yellow sacks of sludge

Are the environments that you guys are in such that getting the shot would be frowned upon by
your peers, friends, and families? Is that one of the holdout reasons?

I've read of people having to don disguises to go get jabs at their local CVS's because of peer pressure.

You brought up control.
I, and most everyone I know, willingly took the shot.
No control necessary.
And I haven't noticed any black sedans parked on my street at night since getting them. (y)

If someone had told you you HAD to buy a home would you have not bought the one you did?
I don’t know what point you’re trying to make here. “Black Sedans” I’m not sure what you mean by that. You’re making my point for me when you say “most people I know willingly took the shot.” It was their choice. I support your decision to take the vaccine if you want to or think you need to. I support the freedom for individuals to make the decision that’s best for them.

They really don’t understand this. I’m starting to realize there are some people who do not truly understand the concept of freedom of choice. I think maybe they can’t. I’m not sure at this point.
They don't. They have been fully transformed into the useful idiots so you may as well talk to a goldfish.

Are the environments that you guys are in such that getting the shot would be frowned upon by
your peers, friends, and families? Is that one of the holdout reasons?
It’s called risk assessment. I’ve weighed the risks to myself getting COVID versus taking the jab. I’ve already had COVID twice and beat it. I don’t need an experimental mRNA drug to “combat” a virus for which I already have natural immunity. And I won’t be forced by Biden or Trump or Fauci or Fox News or MSNBC or Alex Jones or any other asshole into a medical procedure I don’t need. Simple as that my friend.

Your body, your choice.
My body, my choice.
This is just the beginning of mandates, someday soon they will mandate what some of you hold important in your life, but you don’t see that right now…
You can’t see past this…
Human rights will continue to be destroyed. We should all be concerned, all of us.
Think!

Last edited:
A medical procedure I don’t need. Simple as that.

Fair enough.
At least it's an honest answer.
No need to beat around the bush with some of the lame reasons other's have given.

I hope you don't look down on communities, or private businesses, schools, etc. that are putting mandates in place.
It's their lawful right and they are doing it for the common good - based on their best medical guidance.

Simple as that.
(you said it first but it works here to)

Again, the civil discussion shit around here is good. Thanks.
We don't have to agree but we also don't have to always go right to the gutter either,
which seems to be the go to all to often around here.

Fair enough.
At least it's an honest answer.
No need to beat around the bush with some of the lame reasons other's have given.

I hope you don't look down on communities, or private businesses, schools, etc. that are putting mandates in place.
It's their lawful right and they are doing it for the common good based on their best medical guidance.

Simple as that.
(you said it first but it works here to)

Again, the civil discussion shit around here is good. Thanks.
We don't have to agree but we also don't have to always go right to the gutter either,
which seems to be the go to all to often around here.
I feel you man. I like an honest respectful debate. Shut downs and mandates are not necessarily the same thing. For example, when it comes to schools shutting down…my area never shut down, but we did do remote for some time last year. I’m very involved in my kid’s education, and even still my kids are slightly behind where they should be. Even with all my and my wife’s help, they’re struggling a little more than they should be. I can only imagine what more intense shut downs and remote learning have done to the education of high risk kids. I’d venture that it’s permanently put most of them behind for life.

I recently watched an original Twilight Zone marathon and was thinking,
between politics and Covid we've been living in a very long, VERY intense episode.

Just want the fucker to be over already!

That's changing your goalposts. The doctor will tell you to get vaccinated.

Okay, let's say the government doesn't mandate compulsory vaccines. The medical community is telling you two things:

1) If this vaccine continues to run away and mutate we might not be able to control it with any vaccines.
2) Hospitals are overcrowded, especially with the unvaccinated.

How do you solve this problem without mandates? Your medical GP has given you the solution. You don't want it so what do we do instead? Just hope it goes away? Hope people stop getting sick and going to hospital?
The medical community and the science used to tell women to take Thalidomide, Vioxx and many other drugs approved by the FDA as SAFE and EFFECTIVE...that caused death and destruction to the human body. And those were drugs with full animal studies prior to use in humans.

Sometimes it takes years to see medium to long term side effects especially on fertility and pregnancy. Never in modern history have pregnant women been told to take an experimental drug or gene therapy especially one with absolutely no long term studies. That's why it usually take 10 years of research to quantify a drug or treatment as safe and effective.

There are many safety signals within the VAERS/CDC data regarding this gene therapy....

https://openvaers.com/covid-data
How many times has Pfizer been been sued and paid larges fines to the FDA and to governments around the world for lying about data and paying off doctors to lie about their products in the past?

How many of Moderna gene therapies submitted to the FDA prior to 2019 got past animal trials and were approved for use in humans?

Was Moderna on the verge of bankruptcy in 2018/2019?

Why did the US stop vaccination of the populace in the 1976 Bird Flu outbreak? How many people died or developed severe issues like guillan barre syndrome or worse?

How many people were injured by the H1N1 flu vaccine in 2009?

You might have to use search engines other than Google to find answers to these questions.....

Last edited:
Yeeehawwww :m9::cheers::cheers::cheers: :m9:

All out celebrating how free they are to not take the vaccine.

Boost your feelings of freedom today by being anti-vax. :ROFLMAO::hys:

Hollywood couldn't make it up.

Back