How many of you believe the Earth is flat? Go.......

• Thread starter Thread starter Racerxrated
  • Start date Start date
It’s typically the women that blame it all on the men. Often they’re right 🤣
Not that I owe any of you fucks an explanation, but to be the bigger man; We didn’t even go to court. Easiest divorce ever. We were 20 and 19 when we started dating, traveled a lot finding ourselves and when we hit 31 and 30, we kinda realized our relationship lasted as long as it did because need more than love. We both had good jobs and lives, we didn’t need each other anymore. I reckon we are both better off for it now too

Not that I owe any of you fucks an explanation, but to be the bigger man; We didn’t even go to court. Easiest divorce ever. We were 20 and 19 when we started dating, traveled a lot finding ourselves and when we hit 31 and 30, we kinda realized our relationship lasted as long as it did because need more than love. We both had good jobs and lives, we didn’t need each other anymore. I reckon we are both better off for it now too
She realized ten years on she married a dude who is now 30 and still wears lego shirts and plays video games. For most women a lifetime commitment to a middle schooler is a deal breaker, as much of a great guy you no doubt are besides that.

What do you mean need more than love? Do you think people have to need each other to remain married? So you guys were married for 10 years or just together? Why no kids?

What do you mean need more than love? Do you think people have to need each other to remain married? So you guys were married for 10 years or just together? Why no kids?
Just together. Like 8 years before marriage. That should have told us something. We kinda got married because that’s what people do that have lived together for that long.
“Need” as in someone to help with bills, not being alone etc. I mean we liked eachother, we played in bands together, had a lot of shared interests and all that, but that isn’t really a marriage imo

Yeah I wasn’t sure if you were joking. It’s way more involved, conceptually and scientifically sophisticated than that. And I’m not sure the Bible makes it clear one way or the other, at least both sides seem to argue it supports their position. Flat earthers would say the science supports their views and the other science is crackpot and vice versa.
OK. Thanks.

And yeah, I'm sure it is much more involved. I certainly didn't mean to trivialize it or make it out as a joke. Not yet anyway :lol:

Like I said I did very LITTLE research on it and those were the two things that stood out the most. The Bible and the Anti-established science part. both of which VB brought up. Or maybe it was you.

Divorce with kids no bueno
Surprise! I don't believe in divorce, even without kids. It just means you write a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash "till death do us part". I understand that most people have zero commitment to anything requiring work and effort any more so I get why it happens the same way I get people buying a guitar that gets parked in a closet two weeks later. I have a couple chromatic harps I am estranged from. Marriage is more work than romance, kind of like playing guitar.

OK. Thanks.

And yeah, I'm sure it is much more involved. I certainly didn't mean to trivialize it or make it out as a joke. Not yet anyway :LOL:

Like I said I did very LITTLE research on it and those were the two things that stood out the most. The Bible and the Anti-established science part. both of which VB brought up. Or maybe it was you.
I was pretty intrigued at one point and could have told you a lot more off the top of my head. I wouldn’t call myself a flat earther but I’m highly skeptical of the consensus account, and believe firmly the moon landing and other elements of the story are entirely fabricated.

Surprise! I don't believe in divorce, even without kids. It just means you write a check with your mouth that your ass can't cash "till death do us part". I understand that most people have zero commitment to anything requiring work and effort any more so I get why it happens the same way I get people buying a guitar that gets parked in a closet two weeks later. I have a couple chromatic harps I am estranged from. Marriage is more work than romance, kind of like playing guitar.
You’ve been married a while right? What did you do to get through the rough times?

I have been browsing north Arkansas southern Missouri property for about two years considering that area. I think it might be my next stop. Wood to cut, water to drink, game to hunt, low taxes and regs. Reasonable acreage. It's checking a lot of boxes. I need to take a trip.
Better watch out in those woods...

Back