I AM KING OF THIS FORUM NOW. šŸ¤“šŸ» Any posts here are considered an acknowledgment of that fact.

• Thread starter Thread starter Inbred Beta Redneck
  • Start date Start date
Who needs NetflixšŸ¤”šŸ˜‚šŸ‘Œ
ErlK5kwXcAIdwtv.jpg

All you've done here for the past month is attempt to take the contrary view to every major topic we discuss here.

When mocked, you instantly resort to moronic personal attacks against people you know nothing about.

Let's be honest.. you're nothing more than a retarded jackass.
Hahahhaha. Look in the mirror dipshit. Wait, you're in a wheelchair. Never mind.

Step up your fucking game, motherfuckers.
Iā€™m tired of beating up on you kindergarteners.
No kidding. I wrote on another forum that it was fun holding these Zeke's heads down in the mud but that it was becoming so easy.

The full on hanging maws here have 2 or 3 stock meme replies. That's like some 5 years old yelling "so are you" every time. It's laughable not only because it's so stupid but that they think they're actually fighting back.

But damn, it's getting boring.

@Inbred Beta Redneck stop using a member's name publicly sans his permission.

I've had to edit, I'm guessing, a dozen of your posts yesterday and today (so far).

Also, no pics of private parts FFS.

You've already taken up way too much of my time (remember the bikini thread?), and now this; it's like cleaning up behind a baby.

Keep it up and you'll be gone.

@Inbred Beta Redneck stop using a member's name publicly sans his permission.

I've had to edit, I'm guessing, a dozen of your posts yesterday and today (so far).

Also, no pics of private parts FFS.

You've already taken up way too much of my time (remember the bikini thread?), and now this; it's like cleaning up behind a baby.

Keep it up and you'll be gone.
Hope youā€™re gonna enforce all that evenly if thatā€™s the case. āœŒšŸ¼

Back