New Faces? Why are You Here?

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
Here because

A) I've lurked on Rig Talk and TGP for gear related stuff for a while now anyways

B) I'm getting back into tube amps after 7 years of digital, so might as well join in a bit now that I have more disposable income to try some of the brands you guys talk about here

C) I need more places to talk gear

Been lurking around here for a bit after getting heavy into guitar preamps (thanks to Michael Nielsen). Got banned from TGP yesterday for posting a link about the crazy shooting. Read through the thread about it here and realize this place is more aligned with me, people can disagree and still be civil with each other here.

Been lurking around here for a bit after getting heavy into guitar preamps (thanks to Michael Nielsen). Got banned from TGP yesterday for posting a link about the crazy shooting. Read through the thread about it here and realize this place is more aligned with me, people can disagree and still be civil with each other here.
Our Off Topic is definitely a testament to free speech on a forum.

Just joined today. Got a 7 day banning at TGP and have no idea why. Figured I'd test the waters at another place. After perusing the Off Topic section for a while I think I'll like it here just fine.

Just joined today. Got a 7 day banning at TGP and have no idea why. Figured I'd test the waters at another place. After perusing the Off Topic section for a while I think I'll like it here just fine.
Many such cases

TGP is run by retards and their main demo is sensitive 65+ dudes with zero sense of humor or taste

Welcome aboard @matacus mate :cheers2:

Just joined. Found this place via a link from TGP. I have no issues with TGP as I try to stay away from all the religious and political BS,

I gigged out as a bass player from age 12 to age 30. Now I'm all rig, no gig. Getting into home recording. Too many guitars and basses. Always like gear and music discussion.

Back