"If you weren't white we can be friends." How fucked up are kids today

70 Mach 1
70 Mach 1
this is what my 12yo daughter came home from school and told me yesterday

I blame the parents.
skin tone makes no difference to me. the person just has to be honest, good and a solid friend.

back in in the day (1976) when i was 12 if someone told me that ida cracked them over the head. I cant encourage her to do that nowadays

this is what my 12yo daughter came home from school and told me yesterday
Have you put another kid through public education previously? They are institutions of dysfunction, misery, and propaganda. Send your daughter and she comes back a rainbow haired son. Me and my wife had some pretty serious arguments about it. "THEY NEED TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!!!!" she'd say. She realized that I was right about the time my youngest was most of the way through high school....

Where I grew up we didn't feel the need to say stuff like this to each other, we just commenced with the head cracking. White/black/Native would've just been an excuse for our after the fact justifications plus there was like two black people in the whole town so most of the violence was white on white or whites vs natives. It was more of a generalized "we just can't be friends cause up yours" day and age.

Have you put another kid through public education previously? They are institutions of dysfunction, misery, and propaganda. Send your daughter and she comes back a rainbow haired son. Me and my wife had some pretty serious arguments about it. "THEY NEED TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!!!!" she'd say. She realized that I was right about the time my youngest was most of the way through high school....

Where I grew up we didn't feel the need to say stuff like this to each other, we just commenced with the head cracking. White/black/Native would've just been an excuse for our after the fact justifications plus there was like two black people in the whole town so most of the violence was white on white or whites vs natives. It was more of a generalized "we just can't be friends cause up yours" day and age.
that true

no. first and only child.
on top of that shes telling me that in her social studies class they're making suggestions on which party to support.
all Dem info being handed to them.

she had to critique the debate. she was smart enough to stay neutral and didnt pump one up over the other for fear of a lower grade

id like to get her into private school but $8k a yr is a big nut

everytime i sit her down to talk about politics her face gets red and she tells me, No Dad I cant tell them that :)

on top of that shes telling me that in her social studies class they're making suggestions on which party to support.
all Dem info being handed to them.
This was going on in my day and age in social studies class. Dude was an ardent MN DFL guy and didn't really hide it. Me and a couple other guys pulled the republican tag team on our SS fuhrer and he had smoke coming out of his ears. But I didn't give a crap about grades. Heck, I just didn't give a crap period. I saw getting getting detention and stuff as a badge of honor because then when I skipped detention I got suspended, which was even better cause I was actually getting permission to not be at school.

id like to get her into private school but $8k a yr is a big nut
My dad offered to pay for my kids to go to catholic school but I didn't know what was worse, public school or potential kiddie touchers so I rolled the dice on public schools. IMO home schooling is the way.

everytime i sit her down to talk about politics her face gets red and she tells me, No Dad I cant tell them that
It's sad that they even try to sway a kid one direction or the other. It shouldn't be allowed from either side. Reading, writing, arithmetic, end of discussion. The rest is a waste of tax dollars.

Its funny my boss has 2 sons in college and he always is worried what they say & think about him.
I reminded him "your the parent".
Kids wanting to kill themselves b/c someone wont "like" them on FB.
We have a nation of pansies.
Russian, China or N. Korea or any of 10 other nations could kick our ass if things cook off.
God help us. Lifes not all lolipops & blowjobs.

Its funny my boss has 2 sons in college and he always is worried what they say & think about him.
I reminded him "your the parent".
Kids wanting to kill themselves b/c someone wont "like" them on FB.
We have a nation of pansies.
Russian, China or N. Korea or any of 10 other nations could kick our ass if things cook off.
God help us. Lifes not all lolipops & blowjobs.
So you are against wokeness but support the BORDER CZAR?

Have you taken a blow to the head?

That's how the commies got us....they infiltrated the educational system. I live in central West By God Virginia and we have that woke shit here. And we are usually a good 20 years behind everyone else. Fucking blue haired kids pretending to be cats...little queer dudes on the flag squad or whatever they're called. Hell one of those cat kids pissed in the fucking corner of the classroom one day. Of course she has been horribly abused physically, mentally, and sexually. Same with the little gay dude twirling the flags and batons. Very sad actually. Except for my son the school is almost 100% white so none of my kids have ever came home saying anything like that. My son did fuck a kid up for calling him a nigger and shit. My boy let it ride till the season was over and then fucked his little cracker ass up yo.....now nobody says anything to him. Super polite and respectful young man. He's also 6'6" and 195 lbs of muscle and caak. All the little white girls around here love him....and their momma's too...thirsty bitches....

That's how the commies got us....they infiltrated the educational system. I live in central West By God Virginia and we have that woke shit here. And we are usually a good 20 years behind everyone else. Fucking blue haired kids pretending to be cats...little queer dudes on the flag squad or whatever they're called. Hell one of those cat kids pissed in the fucking corner of the classroom one day. Of course she has been horribly abused physically, mentally, and sexually. Same with the little gay dude twirling the flags and batons. Very sad actually. Except for my son the school is almost 100% white so none of my kids have ever came home saying anything like that. My son did fuck a kid up for calling him a nigger and shit. My boy let it ride till the season was over and then fucked his little cracker ass up yo.....now nobody says anything to him. Super polite and respectful young man. He's also 6'6" and 195 lbs of muscle and caak. All the little white girls around here love him....and their momma's too...thirsty bitches....

Bro, tell your son I'd like to shake his hand one day. And I'd like to shake your hand, too!

Last edited:
They want you to turn over your kids to them and then stay out of it until the kids are properly programmed. Sure glad I no longer have kids in public schools , they were out and on their own before this shit got ridiculous.

HORSE..the basketball game...
Here's photographic proof of a Haitian eating a cat.

Take that, Swifties !

wUyW5c8.jpg

Back