"If you weren't white we can be friends." How fucked up are kids today

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
Here's photographic proof of a Haitian eating a cat.

Take that, Swifties !

wUyW5c8.jpg
Back in 05, a local college had some Indian guys killing geese and eating them. Had to tell them stop eating the Geese.

• Sad
Reactions: Geo
I was eating the fish from the lake. Was I truly better than them? Yes.
Did you know [and this is true] that every fish in all the Great Lakes test positive for traces of human psychotropic medicines cuz folks flush their meds down the toilet which ends up in the Lakes. not kidding.

Did you know [and this is true] that every fish in all the Great Lakes test positive for traces of human psychotropic medicines cuz folks flush their meds down the toilet which ends up in the Lakes. not kidding.
Based Alex Jones fan

Wasn't there an issue up there with mercury a few decades ago?

I remember studies were done where they found that babies born of women who'd ingested the water showed fear (cried) when shown pics of consecutive new faces. "Normal" babies were fascinated / entertained OTOH.

I just remembered - it wasn't drinking of the water, but rather eating of certain fish from the lakes. They obviously accumulate heavy metals.

I think it was trout or salmon.

Back