"If you weren't white we can be friends." How fucked up are kids today

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
If your water is coming form a reservoir (water treatment facility), that's worse.
Well it’s not my water - I’m in a different state. If Monkey man seems as mad as a hatter that’s why… but my point is why do you think our drinking water is somehow third world and poisoned any more than your water in California. Same history here. Same time period. Would I presume you drink from mercury polluted streams? Wouldn’t cross my mind. We do test our drinking water and it wouldn’t pass with heavy metal pollution.

Well it’s not my water - I’m in a different state. If Monkey man seems as mad as a hatter that’s why… but my point is why do you think our drinking water is somehow third world and poisoned any more than your water in California. Same history here. Same time period. Would I presume you drink from mercury polluted streams? Wouldn’t cross my mind.
Same rising cancer rates too.

Well it’s not my water - I’m in a different state. If Monkey man seems as mad as a hatter that’s why… but my point is why do you think our drinking water is somehow third world and poisoned any more than your water in California. Same history here. Same time period. Would I presume you drink from mercury polluted streams? Wouldn’t cross my mind.
Rainwater. Filtered. UV'ed.

Suck it, loser.

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geo
giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Geo
I would automatically assume the water in Australia was better than the water in California. :dunno:
In most places it probably is, but we had our gold rush down here in my state too.

Well it’s not my water - I’m in a different state. If Monkey man seems as mad as a hatter that’s why…
Ironically you're right brother 'cause I have mercury poisoning (along with 4 other h. metals), mercury being the principle one.

Most folks wouldn't have got your joke "fully" so for their benefit:
The phrase "mad as a hatter " came to be 'cause hatters' dyes contained mercury, leading to poisonings and odd behaviour.

At least, that's how I remember the story from waaay back in the day...

The only difference between Rhodesia, South Africa, Australia, Canada and the USA is numbers.

Check your temperature, you must not be well. Everyone knows Australia is better than any of those shithole nations, especially the US. :LOL:
I am referring to why white SA and Rhodesia have been taken over by the "majority" if you want to put it that way. In Australia, NZ, USA and Canada that majority is the minority. That's the only difference. I therefore have sympathy for people who built up a decent country and then had to hand it over and watch it collapse into a thirdworld hole. Basically, they had to flee the countries they were born into or accept living in the new reality - a shithole.

Also I never thought Australia is "better" however I don't think it's worse either. I will only say it's better when I get a vibe that you (all) think the US is better and then I'll fling shit back.

Last edited:
I just had the time to read what you said properly there and I am genuinely sorry to hear that. Is that from over here or from South Africa and/or Rhodesia?
The Rhodesian joke was started by JBT and seems to have stuck, but yeah, S. Africa mate. Yeah, that stuff started there.

Ridiculous-and-long story. Ongoing too. Oh well. Thanks for the sympathy but none required; just gotta deal with it. :dunno:

Back