Is Donnie B allowed back now?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stripped Rights
  • Start date Start date
Bring back Donnie !!!
Give the lil prick one more chance
Wow it almost seems like folks want Donnie back for the Christmas season.
C'mon give him another chance. Even the folks that disagree with him are advocating for his return.

I don't condone his behavior towards @Monkey Man (someone he disrespected to the max IIRC when he rage quit and got banned) or other mods in the least bit during that time but this place has changed tremendously since then and hopefully he won't feel the need to lash out again like those other times and will be man enough to apologize for his prior behavior.

If he does the same crap again, shitcan him permanently.

Listen, Donnie, I enjoy hanging out with you here. I don't think I have any pull but I'm hoping you'll be allowed back, If so...... DON'T FUCK IT UP FUCKER!!! If you do, I won't stick up for you again.

#Bring back the real Donnie.

Stripped rights quit your pipe dreaming and get back to hitting the laugh emoji on my posts. Nobody cares you want fugly jill biden for christmas.
You'd be lucky if Dr. Jill Biden let you pound her. Even then, you'd be even more lucky if she actually wanted the pounding pal. She's a very beautiful woman and anybody that gets a dip in her sauce is probably pretty luck as long as she isn't a dead lay. Even then, lots of guys prioritize looks over action so there's that.....

They let Donnie come back a couple of times and a couple times it was the same result. If Donnie comes back what about CCN and that other conservative right wing fella, picasso? Then we can have a shit show again and the mods will have they work cut out for them

Thanks to stripped rights talking about that nasty idiot hag JIll Biden I am 100 percent against this unless every shit bird on a perma ban gets to come back.

They let Donnie come back a couple of times and a couple times it was the same result. If Donnie comes back what about CCN and that other conservative right wing fella, picasso? Then we can have a shit show again and the mods will have they work cut out for them

Thanks to stripped rights talking about that nasty idiot hag JIll Biden I am 100 percent against this unless every shit bird on a perma ban gets to come back.
Jill Biden is in her 70s… I can’t believe what some people come out with here.

They let Donnie come back a couple of times and a couple times it was the same result. If Donnie comes back what about CCN and that other conservative right wing fella, picasso?
What about it? Let them all back IMO, as long as they don't just insult everyone constantly so it ruins every thread.

Then we can have a shit show again
Sounds like you know this place more than you let on.....

and the mods will have they work cut out for them
Hopefully not. If so then I'll delete this thread or they can lock it.

Read above.

Last edited:
Yep
How many times does he have to prove he's an unstable idiot with mental issue's?
Would 3 times be better than 2?
You just want him back because you guys failed miserably at shutting down OT and your seeing you won't be able to pull it off on your own :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Me reading through this thread:
wtf.gif

It’s fun noticing their slip ups
I told you once already this is my first rodeo at rig talk. Doesn't surprise me you are in denial. You think the world revolves around people who have followed you from forum to forum. Sorry, you got the wrong guy.

sure sure
You want nice, be nice. I know you are an arrogant little east coast dude who thinks the world revolves around you but not everyone has a hard on for you little guy. Your obsession with my identity at gear page tells me all I need to know about your imaginary fan club.

Back