Is Donnie B allowed back now?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stripped Rights
  • Start date Start date
You want nice, be nice. I know you are an arrogant little east coast dude who thinks the world revolves around you but not everyone has a hard on for you little guy. Your obsession with my identity at gear page tells me all I need to know about your imaginary fan club.
If asking you a couple times is obsessed, then sure I guess I’m obsessed.
In this instance I, and I imagine SR as well, was referring to the time you’ve been here is most likely longer than your user name’s

If asking you a couple times is obsessed, then sure I guess I’m obsessed.
In this instance I, and I imagine SR as well, was referring to the time you’ve been here is most likely longer than your user name’s
You can make all the false accusations you want to. I don't know who SR is unless you were talking about that thread about it that somehow now has my handle attached to it since the original OP wanted all his stuff deleted off the forum. Japetus could confirm that.

You can make all the false accusations you want to. I don't know who SR is unless you were talking about that thread about it that somehow now has my handle attached to it since the original OP wanted all his stuff deleted off the forum. Japetus could confirm that.
SR is stripped rights. The person I was replying to in this thread

SR is stripped rights. The person I was replying to in this thread
*shrugs

If I had it out for you for some past forum disagreements I would make it known to you. I think you are kind of a little jerk but that's about it. I have no previous interaction with you outside of rig talk and this account.

*shrugs

If I had it out for you for some past forum disagreements I would make it known to you. I think you are kind of a little jerk but that's about it. I have no previous interaction with you outside of rig talk and this account.
That’s great man. We are talking about this forum though

That’s great man. We are talking about this forum though
Ok cool. This is my only account here. I never changed my name either. To humor you I'd be interested in knowing who you think I am besides my current handle? It's amusing.

Lol, it sounds like you are just making guesses yourself. I've already offered you the truth of the situation though.

Well yea of course it’s a guess. The truth is that it doesn’t matter who I think you are, you won’t admit it if I’m right anyways, so that’s that

Well yea of course it’s a guess. The truth is that it doesn’t matter who I think you are, you won’t admit it if I’m right anyways, so that’s that
I would've already told you if I was some previous member who had beef with you. I guess you're not as popular as you imagine, golden boy.

I'm telling you that you're wrong. I guess if you want to keep bringing it up we can go round and round. It seems to be what you want.

Yea I know, that’s why I didn’t bother saying who I thought you were.
Anything else I need to repeat for you?

Back