Is This a Right Wing Website?

• Thread starter Thread starter Patrick010944
  • Start date Start date
I'm just asking a question. After lurking for a bit there's seem to be a pretty strong lean one way. Just trying to understand how things work.

I'm just asking a question. After lurking for a bit there's seem to be a pretty strong lean one way. Just trying to understand how things work.
This is a guitar website, why are you asking about politics right away? There is a lot you can learn here. If you are here for politics, its probably not the best place for you but..there are a lot of other forums.

Ohhhh, I’m in the wrong place too😑
I also thought this was the chicken wing web forum🤔

Reactions: Geo
I smell a rat.
That’s the wonderful thing about severely mentally inept people my friend, they really aren’t as sly as they‘d like to think and you can see em like an led billboard on a dark country road.

It’s likely Donnie in disguise. 🤣
Like this?:
609E6B12-A1F1-415F-8C4E-5376D950B5DF.jpeg

I tell ya how it works, keep that fuckn mouth shut and youll be ok :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :loco:

I may have signed up to the wrong place.
It's more like a diner where the same 8 patrons sit all day and loudly act immature towards each other and all of the other guests who ask them to tone it down. They don't care about the establishment having other customers as long as they can keep sitting at their preferred table because they are right and everyone else can leave if they don't like it. I am not sure how any of them believe being anywhere from obnoxious to raging assholes with zero repercussions is normal, I guess they don't get out much.

The fact that all but one of them are right wing enlightened apologists who regurgitate propaganda is just a coincidence tbh.

Maybe the owners will get tired of it. Maybe the owners care more about number of posts than the quality of discussion. I don't know.

It's more like a diner where the same 8 patrons sit all day and loudly act immature towards each other and all of the other guests who ask them to tone it down. They don't care about the establishment having other customers as long as they can keep sitting at their preferred table because they are right and everyone else can leave if they don't like it. I am not sure how any of them believe being anywhere from obnoxious to raging assholes with zero repercussions is normal, I guess they don't get out much.

The fact that all but one of them are right wing enlightened apologists who regurgitate propaganda is just a coincidence tbh.

Maybe the owners will get tired of it. Maybe the owners care more about number of posts than the quality of discussion. I don't know.
Here ya go buddy:
DE563916-9638-41A8-8FFA-7D1DCACFFB70.jpg

Back