Is This a Right Wing Website?

• Thread starter Thread starter Patrick010944
  • Start date Start date
I'm just asking a question. After lurking for a bit there's seem to be a pretty strong lean one way. Just trying to understand how things work.
Welcome Patrick, hopefully you like it here, If you want to join also a different guitar/gear forum that is left leaning, and doesn't allow right leaning opinions, try SevenString.org.

But you soon meet our dear friend Donnie, he should be joining us any day now, and he is batting lefty as well. 😎🥳

It's more like a diner where the same 8 patrons sit all day and loudly act immature towards each other and all of the other guests who ask them to tone it down. They don't care about the establishment having other customers as long as they can keep sitting at their preferred table because they are right and everyone else can leave if they don't like it. I am not sure how any of them believe being anywhere from obnoxious to raging assholes with zero repercussions is normal, I guess they don't get out much.

The fact that all but one of them are right wing enlightened apologists who regurgitate propaganda is just a coincidence tbh.

Maybe the owners will get tired of it. Maybe the owners care more about number of posts than the quality of discussion. I don't know.
You know full and well that SSO doesn't allow right leaning people who speak boldly of their stance, so just enjoy this forum that allows both.

It's more like a diner where the same 8 patrons sit all day and loudly act immature towards each other and all of the other guests who ask them to tone it down. They don't care about the establishment having other customers as long as they can keep sitting at their preferred table because they are right and everyone else can leave if they don't like it. I am not sure how any of them believe being anywhere from obnoxious to raging assholes with zero repercussions is normal, I guess they don't get out much.

The fact that all but one of them are right wing enlightened apologists who regurgitate propaganda is just a coincidence tbh.

Maybe the owners will get tired of it. Maybe the owners care more about number of posts than the quality of discussion. I don't know.
You could just join in the conversation, Bro,
I’m sure if someone does it sensibly and doesn’t act like a complete asshole, (just repeating CNN bs crap all the time), we’re all pretty easy to get along with.
Share your opinion, disagree, agree, enjoy sensible interaction with other human beings👍

You could just join in the conversation, Bro,
I’m sure if someone does it sensibly and doesn’t act like a complete asshole, (just repeating CNN bs crap all the time), we’re all pretty easy to get along with.
Share your opinion, disagree, agree, enjoy sensible interaction with other human beings👍
You act like I didn't try? I had 4-5 people jump down my throat and insult me every time. You weren't one of them.

As far as the repeating CNN, how about we stop repeating both? I don't get the double standard that people can spam their Facebook feed, Fox news, OAN, but they can't spam CNN or MSN? That's the problem. Stop spamming all of it.

“Right wing.”

“Left wing.”

Golly how what that means has changed.

In the 90’s is you weren’t liberal you were an asshole.

Today it’s all distorted and ridiculous.

Because I like hot chicks, and want kids, in today’s parlance that makes me “right wing.”

Ffs. I want off this ride.
Im not like them, but I can pretend, my sun is gone, but I have a light

You act like I didn't try? I had 4-5 people jump down my throat and insult me every time. You weren't one of them.

As far as the repeating CNN, how about we stop repeating both? I don't get the double standard that people can spam their Facebook feed, Fox news, OAN, but they can't spam CNN or MSN? That's the problem. Stop spamming all of it.
How about you look at the dumpster fire of a country and justify why ANYBODY should support the left?

How about you look at the dumpster fire of a country and justify why ANYBODY should support the left?
This is a good start to conversation, Fantom? He’s being polite, didn’t attack you bro👍

Last edited:
Most of the new red news sounces, like the Blaze, are tied to Zionist/Israeli money.

Both sides are scripted.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!
I haven’t been on the Blaze website for at least a year. And I’ll take Israeli money over communist Chinese money any day
People tend to forget that they came from a man and a woman. Without this, a country, let alone Nation, cannot survive.
Uh, not sure how to respond to this 🤷‍♂️ If you’re implying that a nation without religion is not a nation, you won’t get much argument from me but we should probably not add that aspect to equation. It’s complicated enough

Is it possible that the gay agenda is pushed so hard by the Globalists, as to lower the world population?

Is it possible that the gay agenda is pushed so hard by the Globalists, as to lower the world population?

More likely to make people increasingly more degenerate and morally abhorrent in their behavior, and demand "rights" to go with their sexual fetishes.

This has already started with pedophilia, transgenderism, and bestiality; it's simply to demoralize a nation into submission.

More likely to make people increasingly more degenerate and morally abhorrent in their behavior, and demand "rights" to go with their sexual fetishes.

This has already started with pedophilia, transgenderism, and bestiality; it's simply to demoralize a nation into submission.
Yep, I believe, before the end of my life, paedophilia will be a completely ‘acceptable’ sexual preference… That’s how disgusting, corrupt and evil things will get to.

This is what I have been thinking as well. They have also been shoving the "interracial" relationships down the throats, why is that? No white babies?

Me and a bunch of my friends (including black and Hispanic guys) play a drinking game where we watch completely random tv and take a shot after every interracial relationship is portrayed.

It's never lasted more than an hour before everyone taps out.

Wow, Yikes! thanks Nigel👍
3CC0479A-34A6-465B-BFCB-88C323212509.jpeg

Where do you think communism came from? Who introduced it to China?
Not arguing WHERE it came from. I‘m basing my opinions on my assessment of current world situations. If you think Israel currently is a larger threat than the CCP, I’d reassess.

I will exploit a negro in a minute, if it comes down to me or him she or it. Also biden wants the IRS to know when you spend 600 plus How bout that.

I also just spent 20 fuckn dollars a pound on ribeyes WTF

Bad shit needs to happen to these people, Im thinking Breaking Bad :uzi: :uzi: :m9:

Back