Is This a Right Wing Website?

• Thread starter Thread starter Patrick010944
  • Start date Start date
Discussion is fine, I have no interest in argument.

Attacking the messenger instead of the message? Weak.

Why would you be upset if you are being presented with truthful information?

Do you believe I am stating these facts for my own self aggrandizement when what is likely is that I will be attacked and denigrated for it? Thanks to you that much is already demonstrable and in evidence.

A jewish Israeli politician, Shulamit Aloni, comments on the use of the term "Anti-semite" with Amy Goodman of Democracy Now:
(Interesting that so many call America a "Democracy" when the founders ABHORED that form of mob rule. Constitutional Republic, I say!)

If you dig on this meme you will find a lot of supporting reports with regard to Konrad and this term's origin:

29420b6a2b5a22c5.jpeg

LOL. Ok man. Like I said, I'm not arguing with you. You have a point you clearly feel you need to make. Again and again and again so carry on...

Only if they get our guns, like they took theirs.
Oh, keep your eyes open, brother Geo,
I have a feeling they’re going to come after those next.
Just another false staged event, shooting up a vaccine clinic etc with all the crisis actors, FBI and of course, CNN right there, multi camera video nice and clear to show the masses how evil the right wing, Trump supporting, unvaccinated gun owners are.
I believe this one will make their January 6 Performance look like a kindergarten theatre. Human life means nothing to these disgusting corrupt demonic Fцсжs…

They will have the left all across America screaming ‘Confiscate all guns’!

Last edited:
Just another staged event, shooting up a vaccine clinic etc with all the crisis actors, FBI and of course, CNN right there, multi camera video nice and clear to show the masses how evil the right wing, Trump supporting, unvaccinated gun owners are.

They can scream all they want, they are not getting every-ones guns. At that point there will be bloodshed and they know it.

Just another false staged event, shooting up a vaccine clinic etc with all the crisis actors, FBI and of course, CNN right there, multi camera video nice and clear to show the masses how evil the right wing, Trump supporting, unvaccinated gun owners are.

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. The way the MSM can manipulate the sheep in the USA nowadays, they can get away with anything. How about all the civil unrest right before a big election, you think that is just a coincidence as well?

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit. The way the MSM can manipulate the sheep in the USA nowadays, they can get away with anything. How about all the civil unrest right before a big election, you think that is just a coincidence as well?
Yep, you’re right bro,
… nothing, NOTHING happens ‘by chance’ anymore, everything is premeditated, Deliberate, calculated and played out according to the globalist’s agenda.
All the world is a stage.

Yep, you’re right bro,
… nothing, NOTHING happens ‘by chance’ anymore, everything is premeditated, Deliberate, calculated and played out according to the globalist’s agenda.
All the world is a stage.
And people like “The Rat” lap that shit up like it’s entertainment, sitting home naked with that shit on the TV 24/7 while drinking and smoking pot.

I don't mean to offend anyone on this website at all, but if you are not a citizen of the United States of America, your views on our constitution and how we will form our laws accordingly don't mean shit to me. I don't expect anyone else to care about my views of their country.

I don't mean to offend anyone on this website at all, but if you are not a citizen of the United States of America, your views on our constitution and how we will form our laws accordingly don't mean shit to me. I don't expect anyone else to care about my views of their country.
Ok, Since I’m a Canadian here, I guess you’re talking of me…
I only make observations based on what I see and where North America, as a whole, is headed.
We are all kind of in this current mess together.
Apologies if I somehow offended you, Brother👍

Ok, Since I’m a Canadian here, I guess you’re talking of me…
I only make observations based on what I see and where North America, as a whole, is headed.
We are all kind of in this current mess together.
Apologies if I somehow offended you, Brother👍
Didnt offend me at all Keith. Canada is our brother. We both have our own bullshit. I am just an advocate of keeping it in house.

Didnt offend me at all Keith. Canada is our brother. We both have our own bullshit. I am just an advocate of keeping it in house.
understood, Jape👍
A LOT of our current bullshit does overlap tho.

Thanks for making the answer so abundantly clear everyone!

Reactions: Geo
I don’t get it…
Why Does right / left seem so important to these people?
What about ‘truth’?

I don’t get it…
Why Does right / left seem so important to these people?
What about ‘truth’?
Because for some people, the only thing they believe is what the main stream media is telling them.

So, if you believe what MSM is telling you , then most likely you are left leaning.

And if you like to think for yourself and question what you are being told by the MSM, then you are right leaning.

Hence, the labels and people taking sides.

Back