Jesus Christ Donald, why Vance? He looks like the uber guy

• Thread starter Thread starter 70 Mach 1
  • Start date Start date
I'd have gone with Vivek.

Dude has the intelligence, delivery style and clear articulation that would cut through to sceptics. If anything I reckon he's over-qualified for the job, but that wouldn't be a bad thing, right?

Oh, and boy oh boy can he think quickly on his feet, which, as they say in the classics, "don't hurt any".

Dude has the intelligence, delivery style and clear articulation that would cut through to sceptics. If anything I reckon he's over-qualified for the job, but that wouldn't be a bad thing, right?

Oh, and boy oh boy can he think quickly on his feet, which, as they say in the classics, "don't hurt any".
I am pretty certain he's a WEF educated dude so like Gabbard you don't really know what his loyalties and motives truly are. He has a silver tongue like Trump.

Vance was picked so dt can win Ohio where Vance is from and a couple other State.
dt's only motive is to win the election so he can get his ass outta hot water & destroy the Govt. as much as possible along the way.

Even the alt-right is putting him on a pedestal like he's a hero. It's all a big scam.

Forgot about that guy. Yes, definitely. In fact I’d have picked him over Trump for POTUS.

he's got the gift of gab like a used car salesman and a BS million dollar smile to back it up
i think 2032 or 2036 we'll he him in the big seat for sure.

Vance was picked so dt can win Ohio where Vance is from and a couple other State.
dt's only motive is to win the election so he can get his ass outta hot water & destroy the Govt. as much as possible along the way.
I cant figure it out. I thought the same thing.
but he doesn't need him to win OH. thats a given

especially after the train wreck when it took the old man a year to show up.

now im hearing NY is a battleground state. My vote may actually count this year lol

I really like Vivek but I have reservations because of the wef shit from when he was young. I don’t know a lot about dude other than he was a jar head and straight out the trailer…. I like ole Robinson from North Carolina…

Not my favorite pick, but I think Vance will surprise people before it’s over. I’m willing to give him a chance.
Could have done worse for sure.
At this point it is what it is, I am fully in and fully on board. Fuck the naysayers, full speed ahead.
If it ends badly I will fully exercise my right to verbally scald them every chance I get.
I still think the most important pick Trump is gonna make is US Attorney General

Last edited:
Be afraid..
It’s coming..

He’s gonna make you smell the glove charveldan.
F38244C4-0D48-44F4-B58E-E88140EF350F.jpeg

Not my favorite pick, but I think Vance will surprise people before it’s over. I’m willing to give him a chance.
At this point it is what it is, I am fully in and fully on board. Fuck the naysayers, full speed ahead.
If it ends badly I will fully exercise my right to verbally scald them every chance I get.
I still think the most important pick Trump is gonna make is US Attorney General
I felt like it ended badly the first time.

"I'll march with you"

"We're doing an amazing job on vaccines"

Bump stock ban supporter.

Allowed money printing.

Allowed nation to be closed in complete violation of the constittuion.

People make excuses for him but a leader is supposed to do what's right even when it's not popular and in that regard he failed massively during covid.

Well he just won me over with that speech.

Hes got some life in him with personality

He came from nothing with no help from anyone and achieved this.

Now that there's the umuhikan dream 100%

Hope he learned his lesson from the first term. Bring in all outsiders.

Well he just won me over with that speech.

Hes got some life in him with personality

He came from nothing with no help from anyone and achieved this.

Now that there's the umuhikan dream 100%
Yeah me too brother.

I was worried, based on first impressions, that he might be a bit too lacklustre, but he comes across as having depth, a character of persistence and a steady hand. Could be the best VP in a long while.

I really like Vivek but I have reservations because of the wef shit from when he was young. I don’t know a lot about dude other than he was a jar head and straight out the trailer…. I like ole Robinson from North Carolina…
I like Robinson too. Not sure the voting public as a whole is ready for him yet 'though; those on the left just need to be pulled kicking and screaming a little bit towards the centre first. IMHO, but what would I know, being a non-partisan, fence-splinter-in-the-ass non-commentator on RT. :LOL:

In my defence, I commented on the lockdowns in my town and now this. The former 'cause it affected me directly and the latter 'cause watching the RNC streams has helped me keep my mind off the cold sweats, fevers, constant coughing and subsequent broken-rib feeling through this worst case of 'flu I think I've ever had.

TL;DR
Dude who prides himself in being non-partisan for the sake of forum harmony(!) occasionally lapses and makes exceptions... like once a year or two. Guess we can't have everything. :student: :LOL:

I felt like it ended badly the first time.

"I'll march with you"

"We're doing an amazing job on vaccines"

Bump stock ban supporter.

Allowed money printing.

Allowed nation to be closed in complete violation of the constittuion.

People make excuses for him but a leader is supposed to do what's right even when it's not popular and in that regard he failed massively during covid.
Everything I’ve read about him is that he is viciously pro gun. He’s on record supporting abolishing the ATF and repealing the NFA.

Hope he learned his lesson from the first term. Bring in all outsiders.
That he hired all insiders the first time shows me he is a damn idiot. Stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I'm not on a TDS extravaganza but the guy is a scumbag like all the rest. Billionaire playboy epstein island visitor pro vax braggart who tried to ban bump stocks=RETARD. He will get the elite their digital ID's while right leaning people continue giving him a reach around thinking he is going to singlehandedly bring about a revival of American culture. It hit the skids sixty years ago.

That he hired all insiders the first time shows me he is a damn idiot. Stupidity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. I'm not on a TDS extravaganza but the guy is a scumbag like all the rest. Billionaire playboy epstein island visitor pro vax braggart who tried to ban bump stocks=RETARD. He will get the elite their digital ID's while right leaning people continue giving him a reach around thinking he is going to singlehandedly bring about a revival of American culture. It hit the skids sixty years ago.
Not necessarily arguing that you’re wrong, but tell me, who are you voting for and how do you see your vote helping us out in the short term ?

I get what your saying, but listen, he’s the pick, it’s a done deal. I think he will surprise you with the actual results he gets.

Oh and bump stocks are for idiots..
Ask anyone who seriously shoots .
It’s the one thing on earth that when they tried to ban it I couldn’t have cared any less aside from the fact that I don’t want to give those idiots 1 inch .

Back