Kirk Hammett slips and falls over his wah pedal

• Thread starter Thread starter ElectricVoodoo
  • Start date Start date
Even his wah is, like, “Dude, stop. Get off me!”

“Slips” on his wah? You’d think he’d be able to skate figure 8’s like Scott Hamilton on those things by now.

:lol: :LOL: Statistically, this was long overdue.

Next week in rock, Steve Vai accidentally lacerates his abdomen with his whammy bar.

Maybe they'll get someone who can play lead AND keep time...on that note they would technically need a new drummer too lol

Idk...I'd rather see Vai murder the whammy bar.
He does do some pretty impressive stuff with it.

I had front row to the Gen Axe show back in Nov.
He left me speechless on how damm good he was.

victim5150":1hc1i391 said:
"Until it Slips"
"For whom the butt falls"

at least he was a good sport about it. Not so sure if Lars would handle it the same...then again, maybe he should use a wah pedal too...for the One-machine gun double bass parts... :scared:

He needs to just strap them on to his feet and use them as shoes.

He is pretty good at the recovery. Reminds me of when his guitar went out on orion, the second he gets it replaced he is playing in the middle of the riff/beat. Very good musician.

trey85stang":36r9944k said:
He is pretty good at the recovery. Reminds me of when his guitar went out on orion, the second he gets it replaced he is playing in the middle of the riff/beat. Very good musician.

He's clearly a good musician but that's not a good example. He played the damn thing about 5K times live, I hope he can recover at any time.

ElectricVoodoo":1jbutp70 said:
It's not that I'm being that guy or anything, and the last thing I'd want is for anyone to get hurt, but the fact that he tripped and fell over his wah...comon??

If that's not ironic, idk what is.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/metall ... lan-video/

LOL! I almost posted this last night because I know this forum has so many members that hate Kirk's wah abuse.

It's not only the wah, his vibrato and general approach to the guitar. When Cliff died he did too. For how much he earns some extra effort would be nice.

I woke up to a notification on my phone with the headline 'Kirk Hammett Slips on Wah Pedal'. I thought it was a joke until I read the article.

Ventura":3dvlxogq said:
DiezelMonster":3dvlxogq said:
victim5150":3dvlxogq said:
"Until it Slips"

:D :lol: :LOL: :D :lol: :LOL: :D :lol: :LOL: :D :lol: :LOL: :D :lol: :LOL: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:hys:

Still, respect to KH....he's there, we're here. Nuff said. And he's a decent surfer too.

He's actually a very mediocre surfer. Not that i'm kelly Slater, but I have been out surfing when he was out, He just kinda goes straight on the wave. lol.

trey85stang":23jvok5c said:

I’ve always liked Kirk, but I’d like to see him recover with a string break. :lol: :LOL: . There are players that break strings and still solo and never miss a beat.

Back