KRAMER gas....

• Thread starter Thread starter JackBootedThug
  • Start date Start date
My only 80's Kramer lol
7AA0ECF2-611A-4633-B97A-A20D8C61121A.jpeg

Always had a softs pot for Kramers, especially the Baretta and Nightswans.

Ive owned two. 86 Baretta, and a 87 Stagemaster. Good axes, never could get what I wanted outta them. Sold them for a good penny though. But I still like the looks of them. In honesty, my buddy's Focus 3000 import sounded more Van Halen than either of mine. Was heavier too. Mine were alder, his might have been Maple? Not sure.

Tone-Talk is doing a giveaway for a Kramer Stagemaster right now; get in on dat!

Reactions: Geo
My all original knightswan, incredible guitar

Attachments

• 2DDBBAB6-2ACA-475F-B0F8-E229706E62AB.jpeg
    2DDBBAB6-2ACA-475F-B0F8-E229706E62AB.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 42
is that a clear-bobbin Jalen in the bridge? killer axe btw.

Yes, BUT, it's actually a Pinnacle or clone of the EVH Frankenstein, but with four conductor wire for coil-splitting. Could not be happier with this guitar and pickup.

Wasn't that one for sale here a few years ago? Man, this thread is giving my GAS more than any amp thread. Must resist.
Must've been a different guitar, I've had this since '83, never plan on parting with it (!)...as Marshall Law mentioned, the necks on these things are to die for. I can't explain it but even to this day, the neck on this guitar plays better than nearly anything I've ever owned, including my Suhr Modern Pro and...when I play this Kramer it just feels like home. They're pretty easy on the eyes too!

I had an '83 Pacer Imperial with the "beak" headstock and an '86 Baretta with the satin finish "pointy" one. The '83 guitar played and sounded MUCH better. Traded off the wrong one for my '73 Les Paul goldtop.

Reactions: Geo

Back