Larry Amp

• Thread starter Thread starter Mark Skid
  • Start date Start date
How you gonna put a mouth into an asshole? Cut off the lips and stuff it in?

As you ask, you can only be a bird, because your beak obviously fits in every asshole 🐧
You’re a clever shit eater, you’ll figure it out 😆

If you spent a fraction of the time that you spend on the internet deflecting, arguing, and flat out lying building amps maybe your backlog wouldn’t be so large.
Who told you that? Jesus? Or your crystal ball?

But by any means this always would be my decision and not yours - слава Богу!

diet-failure-fat-man-eating-fast-food-hamberger-happy-smile-overweight-person-who-spoiled-healthy-huge-hamburger-fork-100818327.jpg

DAYUM!
I leave for a bit and moved across country to set up my new Musichouse.(my picture)
-Torn out walls and rebuilt them etc,
I see you’re great-grandpa of
German Blue Hair High Gain hasn’t changed much?
Lawrence, you need to get a stash of superdrugs that failed your soldiers and go OD.

Can any of you dude’s imagine arguing with your
great grandpa about amps?
EXACTLY.
Get this guy some Depends and a Donald Trump
“Art Of The Deal” book (signed by Donald himself)
I’m in Fort Wayne-YEP,

I’ve been tinkering for years,
-I successfully removed that box you WELDED
over components.hmmm.?
I think you’re sexually attracted to Mike Fortin,
LAWERENCE, he’s a married man!
You’re obvious to the apparent overdoing ALL EGO DRIVEN, has nothing to do with better tone or feel.
I wont’t be hand drawing plans, learning by the right way,
CAD, blue-hairs are NOT qualified,

YOU CLAIMED YOU’RE LEGALLY BLIND,
which was “discovered”
AFTER YOUR SON DIED ON THE OPERATING TABLE,
12 YEARS AGO?
-That’s low man, DAYUM!!!-
You dirty German piece of alnico 2 shit..,
That’s how low

Have any of you seen a “builder” argue so much?
Maybe Cameron a bit,—
LAWRENCE BLUE HAIR, shut your fingers and put them on the bench and build something.
I COULD HAVE BUILT A 939 in the time this thread started until your next alnico 2 bullshit comments,
-Are you posting from the Assited Living Facilities
computer room??

No purée for you old man.
PLAYER 3 HAS ENTERED THE GAME.

giphy.gif

I forgot disco dancing and shit eating.
Why are you telling me this?
It's not my problem that you forgot 💩 eating.
But you can make up for it immediately.

So now move on, go trolling away 👉

The fact that novosibir/Larry/Helmut bumped this thread tells me he seeks this online attention even if it is negative for him. If you are trying to wind down a 'business' a bit this is a good way to do it. Keep posting Larry - we love your wit.

Lawrence…-YOU ARE FINISHED.
Mike Forin got the last REAL LARRY.

***ITS THE TRANSFORMERS***
YOU CANNOT GET THEM ANYMORE SINCE
FORTINS,HE GOT THE LAST REAL ONE,
-PRECISELY LIKE A BRAD ERA CCV
VERSUS A SCHMIDT ERA ONE MARK ACTUALLY BUILT.
Endgame fellas.

Same shit, different douchebag’
-Should’nt you be conserving your headspace
for your backlog of amps that you’ve tortured those customers over the years doing things EXACTLY LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF BUILDING THEIR AMPLIFIERS?

Lawrence, you should know better as an exceptional builder,
-NEVER give up your headspace for internet soap opera’s,

This place is like RigTalk 90210…and I vote
The Game gets to pick the f’n cast!!, LTFOL!!!
The fact that novosibir/Larry/Helmut bumped this thread tells me he seeks this online attention even if it is negative for him. If you are trying to wind down a 'business' a bit this is a good way to do it. Keep posting Larry - we love your wit.
Think of the incomprehensible amount of
IRONY it is that Mike got the last of your stellar
amplifiers.
I’d smoke so many stinky German cigarettes until I have a permanent witch chin also dude
if I had to awaken to that fact everyday.

*that is a dead giveaway if you have a real Larry,
after you inbox the amp, the entire room cascades in raunchy cigarette smoke, like an ashtray that with some booze spilt in it, -THAT stench*
If not?
It’s a Bugera.
If I were bored to your extreme and additionally was fogging my brain with alcohol and/or snow, I might even write a little more comprehensively about so much bullshit in one pile. Luckily my life has nicer and more enjoyable distractions in store for me, so I'm afraid I have to disappoint you.

I'll keep you both in mind though and maybe I'll respond to that on Sunday right after church - if you're lucky :cool:

If I were bored to your extreme and additionally was fogging my brain with alcohol and/or snow, I might even write a little more comprehensively about so much bullshit in one pile. Luckily my life has nicer and more enjoyable distractions in store for me, so I'm afraid I have to disappoint you.

I'll keep you both in mind though and maybe I'll respond to that on Sunday right after church - if you're lucky :cool:
:confused:

So like you, I'm financially sound. The difference is that I don't have (potential) customers on this public forum and I don't run a business that has long ETAs.

Lastly, I get the language barrier and having to convert everything but a lot of your posts simply do not make sense. Logically. But please, please do continue.

OP - clip sounds great as I said.

Has Larry ever taken money for an amp and not delivered the amp to the customer? Yes, I get it, it takes a long time.
Unfortunately, I have a private email confirming this scenario. I can't name names, but I wouldn't want to get in a bare knuckle brawl with the guy.

Unfortunately, I have a private email confirming this scenario. I can't name names, but I wouldn't want to get in a bare knuckle brawl with the guy.
Doesn't appear that it would take much to get on Helmut's shit list. I mean black list. So there are probably more than one scenarios out there where "it depends" on the side of view.

Back