Larry is banned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Yehuda
  • Start date Start date
Don’t make me pull out that old picture of the polyphia guitarists with their asses out 😂 (I wish I was joking)
OG guys would know I used to put up a Christmas avatar that was very cheeky back when Bob savage owned the forum. Under current moderation and ownership they’d likely demand it be changed.

The goal was to get under his skin and Larry took the bait, tackle, rod, and boat with it. I’d crack a beer if I were thegame lol
Let's not forget also Larry was the one who started the whole signature thing.
But when people does the same back to him, then he lose his mind.

Waiting 3 years for a modded marshall? Dafuq? 😂😂😂😂

That's exactly why people have placebo. There's zero chance they get an amp after 3 years and thousands and don't love it. The mind will make you reason with it based on time alone waiting for it.

Larry knows this. He knows the whole "lore" of the amps is anticipation and a very massaged type of rarity. Dude probably vacations 4 days a week and tinkers on an amp or 2 when he feels like it. I know amp builders. They don't take that long when they actually build for a living each day. I think the wait times are often bloated and abused by certain people.

A Larry is an amp Id only buy used. It's another marshall mod flavor to my ears. I don't detect any magic fairies hidden in the circuits.

Realize, if he built them regularly and got them to you, and there wasn't a wait or anticipation so big, they wouldn't have nearly the mystique around them they do. Larry knows this. Its a business strategy.

That's the bottom line cause Stone Cold Chugg Norris said so. 💀

That's exactly why people have placebo. There's zero chance they get an amp after 3 years and thousands and don't love it. The mind will make you reason with it based on time alone waiting for it.

Larry knows this. He knows the whole "lore" of the amps is anticipation and a very massaged type of rarity. Dude probably vacations 4 days a week and tinkers on an amp or 2 when he feels like it. I know amp builders. They don't take that long when they actually build for a living each day. I think the wait times are often bloated and abused by certain people.

A Larry is an amp Id only buy used. It's another marshall mod flavor to my ears. I don't detect any magic fairies hidden in the circuits.

Realize, if he built them regularly and got them to you, and there wasn't a wait or anticipation so big, they wouldn't have nearly the mystique around them they do. Larry knows this. Its a business strategy.

The funny thing is 3 years is substantially less that what it takes right now 😂-I know you and I would differ on wizards being worth it (I still think they are insanely good but overpriced) but my hell razor came in 3 weeks- even if a Larry was as good as a Wizard, I definitely don’t have have the attention span to wait for years for an amp- and I know people who’ve been waiting 4.5+ years for an amp

Don’t make me pull out that old picture of the polyphia guitarists with their asses out
giphy.gif

It’s like keeping a line of people outside the bar to make it look like it’s jumping

It’s like keeping a line of people outside the bar to make it look like it’s jumping
If you are gigging at Bob's Country Bunker and Bob doesn't have a few old cars parked in the lot as advertisement he isn't doing his job and it's the equivalent to the club not posting on social media.

Or with the McRib, where the most special thing about it is the artificial scarcity. McLarry?

If you are gigging at Bob's Country Bunker and Bob doesn't have a few old cars parked in the lot as advertisement he isn't doing his job and it's the equivalent to the club not posting on social media.

some asshole parked his Tesla truck right in front of his sandwich shop last few days, its one of the first ones in town, it did kind of make me look over and want a sandwich :LOL:

OG guys would know I used to put up a Christmas avatar that was very cheeky back when Bob savage owned the forum. Under current moderation and ownership they’d likely demand it be changed.
Need an example

Back