Lets see yer FULL STACKS

• Thread starter Thread starter shar-vell Dan
  • Start date Start date
1722374304470.png

Poser alert
I remember being a young pup and seeing Dokken on the Back for the Attack tour opening for Aerosmith at Kemper Arena in Kansas City. My buds and I wandered around the upper tier seats to look down behind the stage and George had a WALL of empty 4x12s on his side of the stage and even empty headshells with little red LEDs wired up to sell the 'look.' I recall seeing a smallbox 50 watt plexi head feeding a single 4x12 behind the emptys with a lonely little SM57 taped down to the floor in front of it. But feeding FOH, he sounded as glorious as we all expected!

I remember being a young pup and seeing Dokken on the Back for the Attack tour opening for Aerosmith at Kemper Arena in Kansas City. My buds and I wandered around the upper tier seats to look down behind the stage and George had a WALL of empty 4x12s on his side of the stage and even empty headshells with little red LEDs wired up to sell the 'look.' I recall seeing a smallbox 50 watt plexi head feeding a single 4x12 behind the emptys with a lonely little SM57 taped down to the floor in front of it. But feeding FOH, he sounded as glorious as we all expected!

You can see the modified Caswell / Lee Jackson Marshalls to the right in multiple head cases.

Reactions: PDC
I found out from seeing Judas Priest in the early 80's, it does rock your world a bit.

Reactions: PDC

Back