Let's talk about our Rig.

• Thread starter Thread starter Dr. Tweedbucket
  • Start date Start date
And #3 The other rigs look great, and probably sound like they look.

20230902_173440.jpg

Running mainly Gustavsson guitars (Bluesmaster), a 1966 Strat, and soon to be a Fiam Mirari into several amps.

1. 2005 Gibson Les Paul Standard, Duncan 78 Humbucker. Monomyth modded JCM800 2204. Marshall 1960BX Cab loaded with V30’s and Greenbacks. Slash Wah.
2. 2012 Gibson Les Paul Trad, Motor City Second Degree Black Belt Humbucker. 90’s 2 Channel Rev G Mesa Dual Rectifier. Marshall 1960B JCM800 Cab loaded with EVH Celestions and V30’s.
3. Too much to list lol

Basically this full time with a Les Paul swapped in and out occasionally....no additional drive pedals, MC25 tones cover it; everything on the board is time based with the exception of the tuner and the EQ that’s set flat and for volume boost only. Back up amp is a Soldano SLO 30

View attachment 182581
Hey Steve love your V. What’s on the pedalboard?

Main
MS ERGs w/ ceramic or actives mostly
Wiggedy wah, Leeloo BBB, TS9DX, DS-1, SD-1, Getaway driver, NS-2, Dyna comp, BM, some other shit
Randall Thrasher 120
Full stack w/ v30s & gh100s

Others
Mig50
TR65RI
2x Avatar 2x12 w/legends & gt75s

Always love seeing your rig man!
Thanks man...only change to what's there is that the V has been my 99% go to for a few months now, haven't gigged the Tele in months and I did add a Wizard boost to the board that I never use haha...otherwise biz as usual

I've been using this setup for almost every gig since 2009, survived a few bands, with about a dozen different guitars over the years. There hasn't been a reason to change

Going to try the badlander 50 and a pair of 2x12 cabs whenever my current band starts playing out. Even though this rig would work perfectly fine, I'm kind of bored and looking for a change.
halloween.jpg

I've been using this setup for almost every gig since 2009, survived a few bands, with about a dozen different guitars over the years. There hasn't been a reason to change

Going to try the badlander 50 and a pair of 2x12 cabs whenever my current band starts playing out. Even though this rig would work perfectly fine, I'm kind of bored and looking for a change.
View attachment 262893
This is the coolest thing I've seen all day brother. Well done.

Back