listen up....

• Thread starter Thread starter JackBootedThug
  • Start date Start date
Intelligent people know the information is accurate but those people are few and far between unfortunately . Many STILL believe what the government and mainstream report and it's so sad .

When somebody has been getting all their info from the mainstream all their lives then suddenly see information that does not fit the government/mainstream narrative they automatically think that information has got to be wrong but it's not . The information the mainstream reports is the true disinformation . Government heavily censors the truth , find the sources that google and mainstream censor the most and you'll find the real truth . It's too bad more people never got to read the Wikileaks drops in 2015 and 16 because if they did as I have you would know with 100% certainty what the mainstream report is nothing but lies .

It showed actual conversations of top DNC officials telling the mainstream exactly what to report and what can never be reported and the # 1 fear the DNC had was for the American electorate to find out the truth . The DNC also instructed the entire mainstream to report anything and everything regardless if any of it was true to get the masses to hate Trump . That was critical so all you libtards who think you know what's going on I'm here to tell you that you don't know jack shit .

Have a good day now ;)
Screenshot_20230717-110444~2.png

Responding to ccn:

My non-partisan response of course is that it doesn't matter whether or not any information posted here is accurate or not; we're talking about some measure of courtesy in responses.

Heck, we've all had "dumb" periods in our lives. You'd think that'd be enough for anyone to be able to think to himself, "You know, if this person had said such and such to me 18 years ago I'd not have believed him, and yet I do now", or, "20 years ago I made no sense either, so there's that - we all grow"... or whatever. You get the point.

No two individuals are at exactly the same point in their spiritual / intellectual / life journeys; it pays for peeps to bear that in mind.

I don't just think he did I know he did and everybody on the planet with a semi functioning brain knows he did also since it's been proven it was a mathematical and statistical impossibility for Biden to have won .

If you have basic common sense you don't even need to look at the numbers , Biden STILL can't get 8 total people to any of his rally events , NOBODY EVER SHOWED .

Trump draws the most massive crowds in history everywhere he goes but the dem's want you to believe a nursing home patient who can't even complete a sentence beat the most popular person on the planet .
Sure, and the moon landing was fake.

derp gif.gif

I decided to lift the bans on a few members. Two righties and a lefty that I banned. I researched it and realized I kinda fucked up in banning them for the reasons that I did. However since basically everyone has come back under new alts I said fuck it. I will leave this warning for everyone. Play semi-nice, be semi-respectable. lol. I like the vibe that has been going on here this past week and would like you knuckleheads to keep it that way. If you don't agree with my call that's fine. If this section turns into a shitshow again it's gone. Once it's gone-stuff that was considered acceptable here will be dealt with harshly and quickly on the main board. If you have any questions-keep it to yourself.....lol....
How are you feeling about this now :LOL:

~ss

Honestly I don’t care. This section is on borrowed time. We have all went above and beyond trying to keep otc alive but it’s not worth it to me. I say flush it. We don’t have to agree on political stuff or religion but this shit is ridiculous.

We had about a weeks worth of back and forth debate on some controversial topics that didn't spiral into back and forth ad hominem attacks. To me that proves that most of us can be decently civil and show respect even when we disagree. It's too bad a select few have to ruin it for everyone.

We had about a weeks worth of back and forth debate on some controversial topics that didn't spiral into back and forth ad hominem attacks. To me that proves that most of us can be decently civil and show respect even when we disagree. It's too bad a select few have to ruin it for everyone.
Unfortunately, there are a select few that are hell bent on getting OTC closed forever. :dunno:

The select few should bear the punishment then. It's not like it can't be determined where the problems are stemming from.

Honestly I don’t care. This section is on borrowed time. We have all went above and beyond trying to keep otc alive but it’s not worth it to me. I say flush it. We don’t have to agree on political stuff or religion but this shit is ridiculous.
It amazes me how many times you’ve said this and tje retards get banned come back and keep doing the same shit..

~ss

I agree with this!

~ss

Back