listen up....

• Thread starter Thread starter JackBootedThug
  • Start date Start date
I keep telling myself-no-it's gonna be different this time..it's gonna be different...lol...
Well it was different for a whilst but now it’s kinda back to the same old same shit!

Is anybody listening or does it just not matter… and alts and the same old back and forth bullshit more important?

Think of the childrens for rice sakes!

~ss

We had about a weeks worth of back and forth debate on some controversial topics that didn't spiral into back and forth ad hominem attacks. To me that proves that most of us can be decently civil and show respect even when we disagree. It's too bad a select few have to ruin it for everyone.
100% correct.

It's chalk and cheese to anyone with half a brain who might've partaken in or perused OTC for that week.

You know who you are. Stop it... for everyone's sake.

100% correct.

It's chalk and cheese to anyone with half a brain who might've partaken in or perused OTC for that week.

You know who you are. Stop it... for everyone's sake.

I’ll do my part and apologize for my recklessness. I lost my cool tonight and called Picasso a doofus.
I should really be able to keep it reined in better than that

Good on ya brother; well-done mate.

To be fair there's guilt on both sides of the aisle.

Best advice is to not take bait. Eventually a fisherman runs out of spots to cast and either gives up or moves elsewhere.

71U9CCSTrQL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Good on ya brother; well-done mate.

To be fair there's guilt on both sides of the aisle.

Best advice is to not take bait. Eventually a fisherman runs out of spots to cast and either gives up or moves elsewhere.
It gives me a good (in theory) idea for a thread.
The OTC Confessional

“Forgive me Murderator, for I have sinned….”

Careful asking The Murderator™ for forgiveness.

It might trigger him into hitting you with the Ban Hammer™.

Sometimes he gets an itch and he's just gotta hit something. :LOL:

Apparently another mod gave them the weekend off.

I guess it drives home the point 'though:

Both members and mods are sick to death of the constant focus on "trolls", unnecessary and out-of-the-blue ad hominems and DDS-inspired posts.

Those who bait them are next if they don't pull their heads in.

The rules here are pretty lax compared to TGP all things considered.

Back