Mark IIC++ finally here

• Thread starter Thread starter Bram576
  • Start date Start date
Bram576
Bram576
Showed up the other day right before I had to go on shift. This thing is a lot of fun. Can’t believe the deal I got on it. It started as an SR, sent to Mike B; he did the eq mod and the switchable ++… also a ton of cleanup as the amp was sent to Mesa by the original owner. Actually bought this months ago but had to wait for quite a while before I even plugged into this thing for the first time. Amp is a lot of fun to play really enjoying myself. Sounds pretty damn heavy with Eb tuning. Very aggressive.

That's a terrible amp. You shouldn't embarass yourself being seen playing that thing.

Send it to me and keep your dignity.
🤪 :p 🤔:geek:

congrats man - sold mine some months ago but still got my all original 1984 SRGX / I can hear the added compression in your clip ++ mod / for tight rhythm set the treble at 5 ;)

-100 internet cool points for the mark III faceplate and not the TR00 C+ faceplate. i'll only pay 25k for it, not 30k when you sell it :geek:

Congrats, where'd you get the faceplate?
Mesa still has a few of the mark iiis left. Sounds like not many at this point. Mike is still able to mod non eq versions to eq, but won’t be able to much longer.

That GEQ setting is whack. Please put some 240 in there, lol.

Back