Marshall JVM Group Purchase Thread.....Pt 2 (SERIOUS THREAD)

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
danyeo":14e6e said:
So i guess we will have an all JVM mega jam clip right?

*looks through backing tracks folder*

Yeah definately post a backing track but I hope my shitty playing doesnt taint the amp.
>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":14e6e said:
>|<>QBB<

It has more than enough gain on OD2 and it was tight while in the iso booth, I will vomit blood if I hear one guy say not enough usable gain.

Seriously what is enough usable gain? How much gain do you really need?

>|<>QBB<
ejecta":7a95e said:
>|<>QBB<

Seriously what is enough usable gain? How much gain do you really need?

Whatever you do, my playing will be 10x worse - lol

Unless I can con Stratotone to come over and lay some wood :)

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":d7871 said:
So i guess we will have an all JVM mega jam clip right?

*looks through backing tracks folder*

I am ordering my computer this weekend, I still have your Vai backing with my spot. I owe that one cause I worked out a pretty cool jam for that one and not wasting it :x

Update!!!

Steve is not answering my phone calls...poeple that know him say he left town! :x

Steve was last seen tobogganing towards Cuba...

tobogganing.jpg

>|<>QBB<
Randy Van Sykes":ebc88 said:
Update!!!

Steve is not answering my phone calls...poeple that know him say he left town! :x

Steve who?

That's right bitches...we got your money buahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhahahhahahahahah

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! :hys:

Suhrralphsteve.jpg

Hey Steve...

You've got cash! Check your email and you will find my payment for the JVM!

killer

>|<>QBB<
Killa J":f3f5a said:
Any idea on a timeframe? I can't wait!

I'm checking...Waiting for a call back.
Hopefully sooner than later.
I also have my Marshall rep searching the call tag that other guy posted.
I was told only 12 are in the US at the moment, and are at dealers and shows...not for sale at the moment, but personally owned.... :lol:

my dealer got his this morning, and we are in bum fuck egypt.

Our dealer has 2 on the way, shipped yesterday. Oh yeah, just east of Bum Fuck Egypt.

If anyone reading this thread is interested in getting the JVM but didn't get on the list please let me know. I will probably have to sell it, my damm mortgage was adjusted and went up $1000 per month, i can't afford this amp right now.

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":61e10 said:
If anyone reading this thread is interested in getting the JVM but didn't get on the list please let me know. I will probably have to sell it, my damm mortgage was adjusted and went up $1000 per month, i can't afford this amp right now.

Oh man :(

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":a2c61 said:

I may have someone. I will let you know by Monday...
Steve

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":de166 said:

Sorry to hear it man. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

>|<>QBB<
kannibul":b1bf3 said:
Any news on ETA to NY?

My local dealer got them in today. I am going down there in a few minutes to jam on it....

I hope ours come in soon...

Back