Marshall JVM Group Purchase Thread.....Pt 2 (SERIOUS THREAD)

• Thread starter Thread starter SteveVHT
  • Start date Start date
>|<>QBB<
carlygtr56":4b166 said:
>|<>QBB<

10 guys getting the JVM
Massive clippage shortly threrafter :lol: :lol: :lol:
Make some of the snobs eat their words

Steve needs to post a pic of the wall of boxes with a sign saying.....

HISTORIC BULK AMP BUY AT RIGTALK.COM!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":cdd73 said:
>|<>QBB<

Not only that, but we will most likely have some of the first JVM's in the US.

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":0d5e4 said:
>|<>QBB<

DEFINATELY!! Do it Steve. That would be hilarious. :lol:

KageRalphMullet.jpg

YOUR PCB SURFACE MOUNT AMPS ARE GOING TO BLOW UP YA NOOBS!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":ef275 said:
YOUR PCB SURFACE MOUNT AMPS ARE GOING TO BLOW UP YA NOOBS!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shut up and go play some John Mayer through your overpriced Two Cock Emerald Ballsack you booteek cork sucker. :D :D :D

>|<>QBB<
Digital Jams":37bf2 said:

I bet if i posted some clips of it on TGP i would get 900 listens and 0 comments. But i should say it's a 2 Rock or Divided By 13 and be respectful of any comments then burst their bubble with the JVM.

When i compared the $400 Ibanez 3120 to a Koa Suhr you would have though that i called everyone's daughter a cunt on that forum. DO people on that forum even play or do they keep their shit in glass cases with overhead spotlights highlighting it, like some worshipping alter of douchebaggerry! :?

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":cf134 said:
>|<>QBB<

I bet if i posted some clips of it on TGP i would get 900 listens and 0 comments. But i should say it's a 2 Rock or Divided By 13 and be respectful of any comments then burst their bubble with the JVM.

When i compared the $400 Ibanez 3120 to a Koa Suhr you would have though that i called everyone's daughter a cunt on that forum. DO people on that forum even play or do they keep their shit in glass cases with overhead spotlights highlighting it, like some worshipping alter of douchebaggerry! :?

We should post a guess the amp thread....
Just record all 12 voices of the JVM and say it's 12 different boutique amps....

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":ce34b said:
>|<>QBB<
DO people on that forum even play or do they keep their shit in glass cases with overhead spotlights highlighting it, like some worshipping alter of douchebaggerry! :?

Im going with the latter.

>|<>QBB<
SteveVHT":d96e4 said:
>|<>QBB<

We should post a guess the amp thread....
Just record all 12 voices of the JVM and say it's 12 different boutique amps....

Yeah great idea. Im dead serious we should do it.

I hope one of you guys posts chassis shots of the beast :D

I think I should gather onearmedscissors/j666, myk and some others to raid TGP.....should be fun...

>|<>QBB<
danyeo":f43f2 said:
>|<>QBB<

DO people on that forum even play or do they keep their shit in glass cases with overhead spotlights highlighting it, like some worshipping alter of douchebaggerry! :?

:x I keep a couple of my guitars in glass cases with overhead lights....But no worshiping here and I actually play those two. They just look so cools all lit up like that though :oops:

Back