Marshall Vintage Modern IN THE HOUSE

• Thread starter Thread starter zepman
  • Start date Start date
:|::QBB:
Greazygeo":879b5 said:
:|::QBB:The darkside is calling!!!!

Dark side? They're not the dark side for me, I love Marshalls. You're the one who never met a Marshall he didn't want to molest with his soldering iron. :D

tweed":caac6 said:

I know that you know that I know that we both know and it know's that it does not.

I know that you know that I know that we both know and it know's that it does to!!! Ya Know?

RAlph telling Steve to slave the JVM into that new VHT 6L6 PA...........you thinging the JVM has Boogie leads in it??

Chubtone":3ae69 said:

Dark side? They're not the dark side for me, I love Marshalls. You're the one who never met a Marshall he didn't want to molest with his soldering iron. :D
Until now :yes: :lol:

Digital Jams":6b0d7 said:
RAlph telling Steve to slave the JVM into that new VHT 6L6 PA...........you thinging the JVM has Boogie leads in it??

The JVM has its own thing going on. Its not as spongy as the boog. Slaving the jvm will change the tone and feel but probably wont put it in boogieland. The JVM justy kills though and you are going to be one happy Mo fo sfor sure.

does anybody know what the JVM would sound like running thorugh u25w greenbacks ( marshall 4X12) ...will it break up more?

does anybody know what the JVM would sound like running thorugh u25w greenbacks ( marshall 4X12) ...will it break up more?

70strathead":d5f67 said:

Sup Bro!

Definitely will break up more but sounds great! Grezygeo has some clips of the JVM using greenies.

You can check them out here!
http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10882&highlight=

Gainfreak":2b343 said:

Sup Bro!

Definitely will break up more but sounds great! Grezygeo has some clips of the JVM using greenies.

You can check them out here!
http://www.rig-talk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10882&highlight=
I did this one really quick before work this morning...couldn't really remember the tune and the mix is probably way off....oh well first thing in the morning!

I know I'll cringe when I go back and listen to it :doh:

Greazygeo":9d453 said:
:|::QBB:I did this one really quick before work this morning...couldn't really remember the tune and the mix is probably way off....oh well first thing in the morning!

:worship: :rock: :rock:

You are in the right direction George, imo a tad more mids and the right verb plug-in and man you are going to be close.

Wish I could hack something like that together quick before work :cry:

Digital Jams":61a99 said:
You are in the right direction George, imo a tad more mids and the right verb plug-in and man you are going to be close.

Wish I could hack something like that together quick before work :cry:
In time you'll be nailing it..... :) I suck at VH stuff, never can get that "drunk" feel to it.

Greazygeo":b4678 said:
:|::QBB:I did this one really quick before work this morning...couldn't really remember the tune and the mix is probably way off....oh well first thing in the morning!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.

Fuckin' A. That sounds great. Doesnt have that chirp but good god it sounds righteous.

Alright bitches, Im convinced. The JVM rules. :lol:

Greazygeo":4761f said:

Man that sounds sweeeeeeeet..................gas pains.... :doh:

Excellent stringmanship oh greazy one :worship:

Great clip. The JVM wouldn't be my first choice if the only goal was EVH tone, but it definitely gives you the flexibility to dial it in close enough for most people, especially with the built-in reverb...

SgtThump":c8b30 said:

That would be too bright for me. I have the presence and treble down at around 10-11:00 o'clock.

If you are using 75's or a 2 x12 h30 cab then you i thin it would be to bright!! My 4x12 cab with the h30 is very dark sounding...which I like!! :D
10-11 will work well to for sure!!

Greazygeo":1deda said:

thanks for that!

Gainfreak":0185e said:

I think so. The H30's are very Lynch like right out of the Gate although I wish I had some 65's to compare !!

I gots me a Mojo 4x12 and a quad of H30 Hellatones coming, hopefully I'll be cockin out with my rock out by this weekend.

The V30's didn't last long :P But they didn't bother me that much, just not my favorite. I'll take Greens, H30's, MC90's, 65's, then probably V30's.

Back