Matt Walsh Demonetised on YouTube ~ Free-speech Debacle

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
My 2 cents

Folks who monetize hate under the guise of a supposed 'an opposing conservative viewpoint'
are starting to go out of vogue from a purely profiting business model standpoint.

I'm old and have known/still know lots of conservatives who are able to have opinions that
aren't just frosting on a cake of fag bashing and/or anti-VAX profiting like Walsh.

The ripples of the Dominion settlement are only starting.
And that's just the first of many upcoming trials.

Smarttech has already said that there's NO WAY they'll settle for what Dominion did.

... and yet Matt has never said a hateful thing about trans people...

Guess it depends on the set of ears hearing the words.
He's got a LOT of fans as he does detractors.
That happens for a reason.

Dude's a great orator, that's for sure.

My 2 cents

Folks who monetize hate under the guise of a supposed 'an opposing conservative viewpoint'
are starting to go out of vogue from a purely profiting business model standpoint.

I'm old and have known/still know lots of conservatives who are able to have opinions that
aren't just frosting on a cake of fag bashing and/or anti-VAX profiting like Walsh.

The ripples of the Dominion settlement are only starting.
And that's just the first of many upcoming trials.

Smarttech has already said that there's NO WAY they'll settle for what Dominion did.
Racist Dummy B, RT’s very own legal advisor for Dominion and Smartmatic election cheating devices. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Guess it depends on the set of ears hearing the words.
He's got a LOT of fans as he does detractors.
That happens for a reason.
Indeed, it depends on the intellect / perception / emotional maturity / mindset of the receiver.

Speaking the truth, whilst it can cause distress to some, does not equal hate speech; it's just convenient for said people to label it that way.

Dude's a great orator, that's for sure.
Yup, he's very-articulate.

Indeed, it depends on the intellect of the receiver.

With all due respect, bullshit.
And you're being a bit of a dick for framing it that way.

But if you want to feel somehow superior for thinking Matt is being silenced by dumb people - have at it.

And you're a bit of a dick for framing it that way.

But if you want to feel somehow superior for thinking Matt is being silenced by dumb people - have at it.
giphy.gif

Youtube is demonetizing pretty much any channel that is controversial. The advertisers aren't having it anymore, and they pay the bills so...

It's not just one sided, I'm seeing all of these channels left/right bitching about demonetization.

Donnie, youre not mentally well, but you’re funny.😑

Youtube is demonetizing pretty much any channel that is controversial. The advertisers aren't having it anymore, and they pay the bills so...

It's not just one sided, I'm seeing all of these channels left/right bitching about demonetization.
I've seen this^ too.

By intellect I meant mindset / perception of.

I was definitely not inferring that "stupid" or uneducated people misconstrue what he says; it's a matter of basic comprehension and resisting taking offence to something that's true, something that's unfortunately very-difficult for some.

Back