Matt Walsh Demonetised on YouTube ~ Free-speech Debacle

• Thread starter Thread starter Monkey Man
  • Start date Start date
Don't forget Mr. Monkey YouTube is Google and Google censors EVERYTHING that they feel goes against the mainstream narrative.
Oh, YT's M.O. is impossible-to-forget brother. :dunno:

Reactions: ccn
Yeah, I resisted saying that. He could've assumed what I was trying to say based on who he knows me to be. Assumed the worst, really.

OK Donnie, I edited my post to more-comprehensively convey the message:
"Indeed, it depends on the intellect / perception / emotional maturity / mindset of the receiver."

Was in-a-hurry and chose the first single-word path that entered my mind. Definitely anticipated that it might've lead to misjudgements but perhaps-naively assumed it wouldn't here.

Yeah, I resisted saying that. He could've assumed what I was trying to say based on who he knows me to be. Assumed the worst, really.

OK Donnie, I edited my post to more-comprehensively convey the message:
"Indeed, it depends on the intellect / perception / emotional maturity / mindset of the receiver."

Was in-a-hurry and chose the first single-word path that entered my mind. Definitely anticipated that it might've lead to misjudgements but perhaps-naively assumed it wouldn't here.
fuck that....I gave him a little down time for self reflection.

In the spirit of nonpartisanship, I’ll just say the hacking and the threats are pretty fucked up.

I’m pretty indifferent about YouTube demonetizing him though. “Content creators” had a good thing for a while but reality is starting to set in and they are realizing that YouTube isn’t just a free ride anymore. They are the platform.

If he truly wants freedom of speech and “integrity”, he can post his content on his own platform.

Yeah, the calls to kill him, well, I can only imagine what that must be like for him and his family.

His most-vehement detractors:
"You cannot speak the truth but we can kill you for it".

Anyway, here's Wonderwall...

giphy.gif

A lotta my favorite channels (I’m not familiar with Walsh specifically) have been demonetized lately

Especially firearms-related ones, and I don’t mean loose-talkin unsafe-handling ones, but the good ones done by levelheaded folks

Of course YT can do what they want, but i think they wildin with the content restrictions right now

A lotta my favorite channels (I’m not familiar with Walsh specifically) have been demonetized lately

Especially firearms-related ones, and I don’t mean loose-talkin unsafe-handling ones, but the good ones done by levelheaded folks

Of course YT can do what they want, but i think they wildin with the content restrictions right now
I’m just glad Nintendo and YouTube aren’t taking down any legend of Zelda theory videos. I can’t go to sleep without them

“There’s certainly plenty of money to be made when you can get millions of hits online, and I’m a capitalist and I have a family, so I’ve decided to start getting serious about that,” Walsh

Back