Mesa/Boogie MarkIIC+ at the time of its release?

Brochure scans.

xNiZUfc.jpeg

nBzwHEx.jpeg

wylroHF.jpeg

NIYR7dY.jpeg

Instruction manual

NwoADsa.jpeg

ZgdG6sT.jpeg

Chicago had a dealer called Make N Music. Drove down there with $800 in hand!! Left with a MKIIC S combo!! Had no idea what it was about just that it blew away my two buddy’s MKIIB’s!!

They were not happy!! 🤣
I bought the road case in pic from Make N Music. Around 10 years ago the foam started falling apart. I replaced it and it turned out pretty good. I did a couple more and have 3 more waiting.

Just kidding! I found a stash of the orange pilot lights at an electronics supply.
Gotcha.
However, I've always been curious on early IIIs with the same Simul OTs (562003 same with different part number). I would love to test a IIC+ side by side with my Red Stripe ( and Purple ) Simul just for the experience.

Gotcha.
However, I've always been curious on early IIIs with the same Simul OTs (562003 same with different part number). I would love to test a IIC+ side by side with my Red Stripe ( and Purple ) Simul just for the experience.
Red Stripes kill for metal tones. Very aggressive. Actually prefer them over IIC+ for metal tones. BUT the ++ is better than both (for me).

@c+addict
What's your thoughts on the IIC+ features of newer Boogies?
The Mark VII is the only one I've really been interested since getting my IIIs years ago. However, I DO like the simpler ( less is more ) features of the old Boogies.

Back