Metallica + Pantera 2023-2024 World Tour

• Thread starter Thread starter 311splawndude
  • Start date Start date
I did, and it was one second too long. But also, I'm not a Pantera fan, so there's that.

If Liquidmetal on SiriusXM didn't such enough already, it's worse now because it's all Pantera being played on there for a week.

I’ve gone on plenty of rants about sirius, I can’t understand why anyone in 2023 who is at all into music would still be using that over spotify or any of the streaming platforms but a lot of you still seem to do it :dunno: its like saying you'd rather still have your old tube 28" TV with a big antenna on the roof to get 6 stations in black and white being forced to watch what they tell you rather than have a 65" 8k super high def smart tv that you could stream any music, tv/youtube show or movie ever written at any time.

I’ve gone on plenty of rants about sirius, I can’t understand why anyone in 2023 who is at all into music would still be using that over spotify or any of the streaming platforms but a lot of you still seem to do it :dunno: its like saying you'd rather still have your old tube 28" TV with a big antenna on the roof to get 6 stations in black and white being forced to watch what they tell you rather than have a 65" 8k super high def smart tv that you could stream any music, tv/youtube show or movie ever written at any time.
I don't use Spotify or any online streaming platform unless I'm checking something out via utube.

But who knows, maybe Sirius will be the next vinyl lp's 🤔 😄 🤣 😂 😆

I don't use Spotify or any online streaming platform unless I'm checking something out via utube.

But who knows, maybe Sirius will be the next vinyl lp's 🤔 😄 🤣 😂 😆

why would you do that thought? i just dont understand? for free you can literally have the whole musical world from the start of time at your fingertips, algorithms that will figure out what you like and make playlist for you, every podcast you could ever want... like do you still use a typewriter and send letters instead of texting? that wouldnt even be as absurd as not using a streaming platform

Can I ask why you are not a Pantera fan out of curiosity? I promise I won't try to talk you into anything. :LOL:

I bumped it. It's my thread :yes:
I wasn't necessarily referring to this thread alone. I have read through 4-5 threads in the last few days only to realize that they were several years old. There was just an influx of them all of a sudden. Bump on brother!

Back