Michigan School shooting and media sensationalism

• Thread starter Thread starter Metalhex
  • Start date Start date
You realize when the founding fathers wrote the 2nd Amendment they had Matchlocks & Flintlocks capable at best for 2 to 3 shots a minute and the reason was to prevent Government Tyranny not because Bobby didn't like what Suzy said at school so he takes a 400 round per minute weapon and whacks 25 or 30 people.
You do realize that right ?
You can't defend the indefensible.

The Second Amendment, ratified in 1791, was proposed by James Madison to allow the creation of civilian forces that can counteract a tyrannical federal government.

Last edited:
But the truth will set you free and it doesn't involve a gun.
The truth kills, and sometimes it involves a gun. Also, about the forefathers argument, they were so brilliant, of course they knew technology advances and evolves and wouldn't stay a flintlock forever. Of course they knew what the future could entail. If that was the case then they would have made the founding documents specifically apply to only their time period. But they didn't.

don't worry everyone... the guns used in the Oxford High shooting are ok. they've been properly cleaned, tagged as evidence, and are cureently existing safely. that is the most important thing. fuck the people who died, as long as the guns are ok, we can all sleep easily tonight. :uzi:
:powpow::powpow::uzi::uzi::salute::jerkit:

don't worry everyone... the guns used in the Oxford High shooting are ok. they've been properly cleaned, tagged as evidence, and are cureently existing safely. that is the most important thing. fuck the people who died, as long as the guns are ok, we can all sleep easily tonight. :uzi:
Damn right man

Maga
Jesus
Nascar
Ar15
Bud Lite
Upcoming Ged tests
Muh Freedum

Let me know if you decide to man up and continue the conversation. It's cool if you don't though. Some minds are fragile.
…ya, good luck getting a thoughtful debate, bro. These people are delusional.
F8749F90-5921-4DE7-BCCB-9238B0EF113A.jpeg

:powpow::powpow::uzi::uzi::salute::jerkit:
Do you own a car?

Findthetone1-bro,​

Remember, These guys believe Alec Baldwin when he said he didn’t actually pull the trigger…
The left never lets the truth interfere with the narrative😉

Findthetone1-bro,​

Remember, These guys believe Alec Baldwin when he said he didn’t actually pull the trigger…
The left never lets the truth interfere with the narrative😉
Oh yeah, pardon my lapse in understanding. I forgot they try to lead their life with the warm and fuzzies instead of actually utilizing critical thinking and common sense.

The truth kills, and sometimes it involves a gun. Also, about the forefathers argument, they were so brilliant, of course they knew technology advances and evolves and wouldn't stay a flintlock forever. Of course they knew what the future could entail. If that was the case then they would have made the founding documents specifically apply to only their time period. But they didn't.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
The truth is the opposite of a lie and doesn't kill anybody.
Alec Baldwin is an idiot.

Py4rI1t.jpeg

Last i checked murdering 4 kids & terrorizing scores more w/a firearm qualifies under some jurisdictions as "terrorism" but im no Doctor.
It obviously does not count anymore in Wisconsin.
This is what happens when the NRA brainwashes folks for 4 decades to believe they need a firearm to go to the grocery.
I was at the Quick Trip recently & saw a teenager carrying a Glock w/a extended round mag sticking out the handle in a quick draw holster.
I find that disturbing.
Maybe some folks would understand more if they worked in a Trauma ER and had to try and keep these kids alive & put them back together when they get all shot up. But then maybe some won't.
This mindset doesn’t seem to work in Chicago where kids are being murdered quite often. Maybe I missed your posts about it? Philly just broke a record of 500 murders (last seen in 1990). I guess since both of these cities have been run by democrats for decades they get a pass. 🤷

Guns don’t kill people. People kill people. Until this is discussed by everyone, nothing will change.

Joe biden clearly stated that at least under his leadership U.S. Citizens now need F15s and Nuclear weapons to effectively overthrow their Government. Meaning if armed U.S. citizens amass on a scale large enough to actually threaten said government Mass Genocide via F-15 bombing runs and nuclear strike(s) against the people who bought them (taxpayers) are not off the table.

Damn right man

Maga
Jesus
Nascar
Ar15
Bud Lite
Upcoming Ged tests
Muh Freedum

*Donnie B.
*Patrick010944
*2HBStrat
*5150WR1

Four split personalities of a pathetic, sick, racist 61 year old man.

28B53AEF-BE50-429B-B10F-8F0BBF36533B.jpeg

61758E77-9E02-4D1D-A50E-38041CB15611.jpeg

Last edited:
what about the parents making a run for it. Sounds like a fucked up family.

Back