Michigan School shooting and media sensationalism

• Thread starter Thread starter Metalhex
  • Start date Start date
Ya, odd, they don’t like talking about this black supremacist, piece of shit, murderer.
But I guess the whole reason for the staged school shooting was to sweep this f’n garbage under the rug…
Didn’t want the masses dwelling on black crime for long…

1638626922168.jpeg
9FACDE38-5568-4DE8-B856-F720BC9673EF.jpeg

Last edited:
Ya, odd, they don’t like talking about this black supremacist, piece of shit, murderer.

View attachment 96899View attachment 96902
Because he didn’t use one of those scary guns so that’s ok. Oh, and because he’s a certain race that gets a free pass for criminal activity because he may or may not of had past relatives that picked cotton because they were sold to the white man by their own people

Because gun ownership carries great responsibilities, this is why you don't let children play with guns.
The Crumbeys even after their State charges are adjudicated will be litigated into the stone age in civil liability.
And the kids life is over even before it ever started.
All three of the Crumbleys lives, the four murdered kids & all their families involved lives changed forever by a Sig Sauer 9mm.
Ask the Crumbleys if the buying the gun was really worth it ?
Some Christmas present.
Cuz nothing sez "baby Jesus" more than a gun.

m11-a1-2020-update-left-web.jpg

1*xefVTD-67HJ5iBkvxAzHgA.jpeg

Im all for responsible gun ownership by adults with the proper training. My mechanic carries a pistola' because he needs to and im glad he does.

Last edited:
Has nothing to do with Michigan, maybe you missed that or maybe you just want race involved ?
Lemme guess yer white ?
Always pulling race card, What’s it matter if I’m black white green or yellow? I’ve never brought up that with you. I could’ve, but I have more class. But you lefties constantly do that, that’s all you do.
I was just observing and yes,
When it comes to the media, it has everything to do with Michigan. You know it. They try to bury one and sensationalized the other.
I don’t give a shit if there’s different laws here or there or anywhere, the media across the country is what I’m talking about.

Always pulling race card, What’s it matter if I’m black white green or yellow? I’ve never brought up that with you. I could’ve, but I have more class. But you lefties constantly do that, that’s all you do.
I was just observing and yes,
When it comes to the media, it has everything to do with Michigan. You know it. They try to bury one and sensationalized the other.
I don’t give a shit if there’s different laws here or there or anywhere, the media across the country is what I’m talking about.
Why bring it up if its not relevant ?
You mean Michigan where white supremacist's were arrested for plotting to assassinate the Governor ?
That Michigan ?
Why do i bother trying to have a rational dialog with irrational trolls on a caulk rock forum ?
Hmm just don't know. But i have things to do other than waste time here today.
cya.
Now go cry to a moderator about what a bad evil person i am.
troll-troll.gif

Last edited:
Why bring it up if its not relevant ?
You mean Michigan where white supremacist's were arrested for plotting to assassinate the Governor ?
That Michigan ?
Why do i bother trying to have a rational dialog with irrational trolls on a caulk rock forum ?
Hmm just don't know. But i have things to do other than waste time here today.
cya.
Now go cry to a moderator about what a bad evil person i am.
troll-troll.gif
Yes, that is indeed the Michigan that I am talking about, and the complete blatant BS narrative they are running along with it, which of course is timed incredible and serves them well, to take the black supremacist murderer killing innocent people in a parade story out of the limelight…
Nothing happens by mistake or coincidence.
EVERYTHING is on purpose.
…Well, at least we agree on Black back speakers brother-Sam!👍

Last edited:
Because he didn’t use one of those scary guns so that’s ok. Oh, and because he’s a certain race that gets a free pass for criminal activity because he may or may not of had past relatives that picked cotton because they were sold to the white man by their own people

Yep… the corrupt, bullshit spreading media at work,
As always, Sensationalizing the white/gun incident and burying the Black/ SUV murders.
Nothing new…

The common "white guilt" trait among the pandering lefties is pure comedy gold.

"Congressman posts family Christmas photo standing near an SUV, just weeks after a man mows down several people at a parade with an SUV".

That's what it might as well read.....no relevance to anything.

"Congressman posts family Christmas photo standing near an SUV, just weeks after a man mows down several people at a parade with an SUV".

That's what it might as well read.....no relevance to anything.
Disgusting

Back