Mike Lindell ....LOSING !!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
Diary of a Axeman
Diary of a Axeman
Banned
Seems like Mike " Crack Head" Lindell , not only owns 5 million Dollars to a guy that debunked his Fake Evidence of the Election being rigged , he is also going to get sued by Dominion and Smartmatix ....

Fox Fake News and Alex Jones are not alone in the Losers Circle .... they are about to have more Losers in this Intellectually Impaired Idiots Penalty Toilet .

They are quite a few Ninnies on this forum that pushed these idiots lies ....🤣🤘

Man, don't tell me those FOX FAKE NEWS / MAGA binders are obstructing your eyes .... you have the Will to lift those blinders .
Are you that far gone ? .... I think so, when you have to depend on Fake Fox News, OAN, Alex Jones or Newsmax to provide your opinions .... I can understand why you can't lift those blinders .....

Mike Lindell is a trainwreck like Piccasso or Jackov the Russia Loving Bear .

No, you asking me who are the " Lindell / Fake Fox News / OAN / Queefe Anon " idiots are .
You got eyes and a brain to see or form your own opinion .... but those Fascist Propaganda Brain Washing sources, made you and others too lazy to think on your own .

Did you know that in extreme MAGA land Lindell has his own groupies at every event?
I want him gone just so I can stop thinking about that!

63d889d30a08ae0018a61edd

Seems like Mike " Crack Head" Lindell , not only owns 5 million Dollars to a guy that debunked his Fake Evidence of the Election being rigged , he is also going to get sued by Dominion and Smartmatix ....

Fox Fake News and Alex Jones are not alone in the Losers Circle .... they are about to have more Losers in this Intellectually Impaired Idiots Penalty Toilet .

Atta boy, Assman Retard😂👌

Asoonah Numunu !!!

:hys:

🤡Any other right wing names you can troll?!🤡

Reactions: ccn
Don't worry Mikey!

Jacky is here right on cue to defend your honor.
You should find out where Jack lives and hook up next time you're in town.

Whadda ya think Jacky boy?

Seriously, why don't you just fuck off for a change?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
But when it comes to losers and liars on this forum, you are the absolute king Hiawatha... You made it absolutely clear and everyone here knows it. You pushed lies about your own family, then hoped if you ignored it, it would go away.. But its never gonna go away. The level of FAIL you brought on yourself is 10X whoever you point your finger at. Nobody gives a shit about Mike Lindell :LOL:
Now play us some yngwie you poser. :lame:

Don't worry Mikey!

Jacky is here right on cue to defend your honor.
You should find out where Jack lives and hook up next time you're in town.

Whadda ya think Jacky boy?

Seriously, why don't you just fuck off for a change?

Thank you, 🤡Donnie B🤡.

Great you were invited back to help make RigTalk more respectable😉👌

Good job, Dude.

Lol

Reactions: ccn
Did you know that in extreme MAGA land Lindell has his own groupies at every event?
I want him gone just so I can stop thinking about that!

63d889d30a08ae0018a61edd
Its hilarious that this guy takes up so much space in the heads of lefties, nobody gives a shit except you guys. :LOL::LOL:

I think Lindell is a great success story. Look where he was and look where he pulled himself up to.............Better than anyone here and better than most.

Anyone who dizzes this guy is a complete fuckstick and has no idea what self-initiative, hard work and tenacity truly is.

Lindell means well and all here should want the same thing.

Only a stupid loser would put this guy down.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
But when it comes to losers and liars on this forum, you are the absolute king Hiawatha... You made it absolutely clear and everyone here knows it. You pushed lies about your own family, then hoped if you ignored it, it would go away.. But its never gonna go away. The level of FAIL you brought on yourself is 10X whoever you point your finger at. Nobody gives a shit about Mike Lindell :LOL:
Now play us some yngwie you poser. :lame:
Funny, I did my duty as Marine, a Union Steel Worker ....own a home two cars, a Harley and Family that's very very well taken care of and have stable Loving Life .... not a loser .
Unlike, those Southern MAGA idiots still dreaming of the South rising up again or Trump being Elected ....all strung out on Opioids or Fentynal.

My Family survived the REAL Race Replacment and moved well into Modern America .... mean while, in the South and Midwest.... some one is blaming Dems for all their problems .....while Blue States support those Pathetic Red States .... we should cut off those inferior inbreds .

Last edited:
Its hilarious that this guy takes up so much space in the heads of lefties, nobody gives a shit except you guys.

Dude is in the headlines a lot lately. He's also a big force in the current GOP.
He's booked solid for nearly every major GOP event from now until the next election.

You guys just hate that your 'boys' are in the news so damn much all the time.

I think Lindell is a great success story. Look where he was and look where he pulled himself up to.............Better than anyone here and better than most.

Anyone who dizzes this guy is a complete fuckstick and has no idea what self-initiative, hard work and tenacity truly is.

Lindell means well and all here should want the same thing.

Only a stupid loser would put this guy down.
Lindell is going to be broken down like Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson..... Dominion and Smartmatix are going to break him down and fold him up like a lawn chair .... like the Forums MAGA / GOP / Queefe Anon Morons .

Lindell will probably be cuddling up with Alex Jones on cold nights under an over pass in Round Rock, Texas .... he better hope that the Radical Right Wing Jesus doesn't run them both over while they are sleeping in their cardboard box ....

FB_IMG_1676783371180.jpg

Funny, I did my duty as Marine, a Union Steel Worker ....own a home two cars, a Harley and Family that's very very well taken care of and have stable Loving Life .... not a loser .
Unlike, those Southern MAGA idiots still dreaming of the South rising up again or Trump being Elected ....all strung out on Opioids or Fentynal.

My Family survived the REAL Race Replacment and moved well into Modern America .... mean while, in the South and Midwest.... some one is blaming Dems for all their problems .....while Blue States support those Pathetic Red States .... we should cut off those inferior inbreds .
You filthy human excrement devouring low life POS , stop lying . You live in your Mom's basement with fagboy .

Lindell is going to be broken down like Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson..... Dominion and Smartmatix are going to break him down and fold him up like a lawn chair .... like the Forums MAGA / GOP / Queefe Anon Morons .

Lindell will probably be cuddling up with Alex Jones on cold nights under an over pass in Round Rock, Texas .... he better hope that the Radical Right Wing Jesus doesn't run them both over while they are sleeping in their cardboard box ....

View attachment 204703

Ahhhhhahaha😂

Retarted, RACIST Assman, the Klown.

Asoonah Numunu, Troll

Last edited:

Back