Mike Lindell ....LOSING !!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
@JTyson is a conservative dick. He knows I'm a liberal prick. That's already out of the way.

Now I'm asking him where the hell he keep eight 4x12s.

Fuck off Picasso with your 2nd grade 'sides' bullshit.
@Donnie B FTR: I have eight 4x12s myself in the spare (4th) bedroom so it's easily doable.

I have 4 on the floor and 4 sitting on top.............the footprint ain't that large.

DUDE!
Do you currently own all of the gear in your sig?
You got a two stall garage all to yourself or something?
I have a 40X60 building 30 yds from my house full of shit, most of which is not guitar gear :LOL:
Yes I still have it all except one 412 cab that I had 3 of. We record in the back half of the building

Reactions: ccn
I have a 40X60 building 30 yds from my house

Disagreement just turned to envy...

I had a two stall garage for 20 years. Sold 5 years ago.
Now it's a single 1x12 EVM-12L in a 120 sq ft room.

20230513_082151.jpg

Last edited:
Inbred Beta Redneck will end up getting his/her corpse discovered with a belt around his neck and his trousers around his ankles. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Lindell will end up getting his corpse discovered with a belt around his neck and his trousers around his ankles.

Inbred Baita Racist,

… consistently obsessed, and fantasizing about men with their pants down 😂

:hys:

Lol

Disagreement just turned to envy...

I had a two stall garage for 20 years. Sold 5 years ago.
Now it's a single 1x12 EVM-12L in a 120 sq ft room.

View attachment 204871
Don't be, it really doesn't mean anything..
I have terrible shoulder injuries that ended up with me having to get 2 nice metal shoulders, so my arms and fingers don't work like they used to. 17 years in the motocross wars led to 7 stints in a wheelchair, 14 broken bones, 11 different surgeries and not a dam thing to show for it later in life. If I make it to retirement I will likely be crawling on all fours like a fucking insect...
It did allow me to build a massive wet/dry/wet system that I tried several times to build over 30 years but had weird issues each time until I finally figured it out the last time. So I only end up using 4 cabs most of the time, 2 in the center dry, and 1 left and 1 right up on risers tilted back into the ceiling. The effects cabs are in the corners of the room. All the effects are in stereo swirling overhead while the center is totally dry. We just switch to the head that sounds best for the song we are working on, the splitter feeds the board, then it goes stereo into a Marshall 100/100 watt power amp that runs the effects cabs. Its a major pain in the ass to mic up and record, my best mics and mic-preamps are used for the dry cabs so everything is a compromise outside of that.
The whole thing is overkill, but my bass player ran an SVT cranked in there so I do get to stretch its legs a bit.. :LOL:

17 years in the motocross

You could have stopped right here. Was really big in the Merrimack Valley when I was growing up.
Clear memories of visiting friends in hospitals while stoned and hair down to my ass. :ROFLMAO:

My old bass player ran the classic SVT > 8 x 10 setup. :rock:

Last edited:

Back