Mike Lindell ....LOSING !!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Diary of a Axeman
  • Start date Start date
Fake Fox News, OAN, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, soon Mike Lindell, Picasso, CCN and Squarehead ....LOSERS !!!!

Jesus doesn't love Your KKKind

Fake Fox News, OAN, Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones, soon Mike Lindell, Picasso, CCN and Squarehead ....LOSERS !!!!

Jesus doesn't love Your KKKind

CtuwvNFUkAE4skT.jpg

You'd think a bunch of pillow biters would be his biggest fans.

:unsure:
Did you order that from Mike Lindell's , My Pillow .... you're going to need it to cry into, in November 2024 .

I find it hilarious that you think everything's A OK and there's nothing to worry about . Your God Biden just sold us all out and you will be one miserable camper sooner than you think .
LOSING !!!!

MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️
MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️
MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️
MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️

MIDTERM ELECTION CANCELATION ...FAIL 🤣🖕

EVERYTHING YOU LOVE, BELIEVE AND POST ....

MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️
RACE REPLACEMENT THREAD ...

MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️

Yeah, ... you need a roll ...A Roll Of Toilet Paper .... all that shit you pile on Rig Talk .

My God, he really is retarded . Like a child .

Peter was dead on .

View attachment 204757
Losing ....
MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️
MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️
MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️

RACE REPLACEMENT
MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️
MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️
MAGA FAIL ALERT ⚠️

Yeah, Peter was dead on ....dead on in your turd whistle ... tickling your turds .... heck, I can hear them turds a giggling, from this far away .

Last edited:
I love it when they prove my point time after time after time LOL.

Just too damn easy ,
Man, I bet most women you " bagged" , didn't even flinch or moan .... they just kick you off and say ...." it feels like a penis...but only smaller ." ....

CCN owned like a J6 Terrorist being passed around by the Crips and Bloods in Prison .... lots of happy Bubbas .

Back