More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m happy and free!
You are a delusional pathetic clown who can’t stand the truth, like all liberal mentally sick clowns!

Still waiting for your thoughts.

View attachment 167296
I think you have questionable sources, and an extremely limited understanding of what white supremacy is and how it affects people and society. I think you have limited education and your idea of enlightening yourself is by quoting questionable sources that provide information that supports your world view that has been handed down to you.

Questionable sources… Hahahaha!

you can’t face real statistics, you are a mentally handicapped liberal, and unfortunately you and your filthy lying ilk cannot live with the truth.
You are all laughable, clowns, complete hypocrites.
Keep your tinfoil tight!

A0B84DBD-54C5-44C0-AD37-D17E52B1C9F1.jpeg
2713BEAB-4A86-4B31-A55F-7F2AA7340387.jpeg

Questionable sources… Hahahaha!

you can’t face real statistics, you are a mentally handicapped liberal, and unfortunately you and your filthy lying ilk cannot live with the truth.
You are all laughable, clowns, complete hypocrites.
Keep your tinfoil tight!

View attachment 167299View attachment 167305
Where'd you get those stats? KKK.com?

Here...
https://www.statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
https://rockinst.org/gun-violence/mass-shooting-factsheet/

Actually a lot of you weirdos here could do with a good dose of mushrooms to straighten out yourselves.

Those are cherry picked stats you dumb fucker. There are “mass” shootings in plenty of third world democrat run cities all the time. Put those in your “stats” and see where your chart lands
So, show me.

Of course you won't "do my homework for me" because those stats don't exist anywhere but in your imagination.

Put up or shut up. (ya, I know you'll do neither Cletus cuz you're a dumb fuck).

So, show me.

Of course you won't "do my homework for me" because those stats don't exist anywhere but in your imagination.

Put up or shut up. (ya, I know you'll do neither Cletus cuz you're a dumb fuck).
What is it exactly you’re looking for, Marcia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back