More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A more trusted source?

https://nij.ojp.gov/topics/articles...masses-details-half-century-us-mass-shootings
nWL4N7X.png
What is your idea of a mass shooting skippy?

What is your idea of a mass shooting skippy?

I like Skippy!

Did a google search: Mass Shootings Demographics

And this was the most legit looking page that came up.

* hey, quick sidebar. My main rig for months now has been a KSR Vesta.
Had never heard of KSR before this place. Can't remember who recommended them but THANKS!

Kyle is simply amazing as far as customer service goes too!

I didn’t ask for more of your cherry picked stats. I asked what YOUR idea of a mass shooting is, Ballsack.

Stick with Skippy.
As far as your question? Ask Jack the Bear first - he started with the stats shit.

Hey, bloody ass cool that you finally got around to updated that boring Avi you had for soooooooooo long.

Stick with Skippy.
As far as your question? Ask Jack the Bear first - he started with the stats shit.

Hey, bloody ass cool that you finally got around to updated that boring Avi you had for soooooooooo long.
Answering for others now?

Ooops. Wasn't paying attention.
Sue me.
You smell that?
Man, you’re not well. And I mean this in seriousness. Seek treatment and stay in it for yourself and your family. The fact that you do this, multiple times, and on multiple forms speaks volumes of your health.
All political tit for tat aside, seek help before it’s too late.
That’s my only nice nice I’ll play. You keep this bullshit up and we’ll just keep hammering you.

Man, you’re not well.

All I can tell ya is you are way off base.
Never been better. Sober over 4 years helps.

Not sure why me popping in here a couple times a year to play a bit gives you such weird vibes.

What bullshit? You have trouble dealing with folks outside the echo chamber?

All I can tell ya is you are way off base.
Never been better. Sober over 4 years helps.

Not sure why me popping in here a couple times a year to play a bit gives you such weird vibes.

What bullshit? You have trouble dealing with folks outside the echo chamber?
Sober and mental illness are not synonymous. Get help. You need it. That’s not being condescending.
I’ve overextended my niceness. Keep posting if you want.

That Donnie guy is one sick, fucked up, insanely low IQ idiot. I really think some of his post should be reported to law enforcement before he does something stupid. This is the type we hear about all the time. It can be prevented. Donnie if you're reading this Please dont be ashamed to get help.

It was a huge story when it broke a week ago. You guys are just too busy talking about putting things in butts.

That Donnie guy is one sick, fucked up, insanely low IQ idiot. I really think some of his post should be reported to law enforcement before he does something stupid. This is the type we hear about all the time. It can be prevented. Donnie if you're reading this Please dont be ashamed to get help.

Ya, it’s like 2 years ago, all over again. I feel sorry for the guy😢
He needs help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back