More white supremacist crime

• Thread starter Thread starter Picasso
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr TV.
Contact the family, maybe you have an extra room in the house?!
1950s-tv-test-pattern-walt-foegelle.jpg

Tell us what you did and your relationship to the person.
No relationship. Just drove around until I found an "underprivileged" person and sat down and told them all about my new friend Doc and how he's wise beyond his years. They loved that! Then I gave themmy vehicle to wash, the keys to my house(they offered to clean) and my debit card to go grocery shopping. They said they will bring everything back today....I can't waitI I feel so much better about myself ☺️
Oh, by the way, the did a picture for you too
ffede41573366a19662d5cf998257596.jpg

No relationship. Just drove around until I found an "underprivileged" person and sat down and told them all about my new friend Doc and how he's wise beyond his years. They loved that! Then I gave themmy vehicle to wash, the keys to my house(they offered to clean) and my debit card to go grocery shopping. They said they will bring everything back today....I can't waitI I feel so much better about myself ☺️
Oh, by the way, the did a picture for you too
ffede41573366a19662d5cf998257596.jpg

Did you not have time to try my suggestion? Were you unable to think of someone who you would like to do something nice for? Are you afraid that if you do something nice, you will be judged harshly? That your efforts are inadequate and you don’t want to feel that shame and sadness?

Did you not have time to try my suggestion? Were you unable to think of someone who you would like to do something nice for? Are you afraid that if you do something nice, you will be judged harshly? That your efforts are inadequate and you don’t want to feel that shame and sadness?

Do you do zoom appointments?

Gosh, Doc, didn't you read what I wrote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back